Can you Mix Pes Alphamine and Pes High volume?

ReNude1

Awards
Hey guys just wanted a opinion if you can stack these supplements PES Alphamine with PES High volume or at least take one in the morning and one later in afternoon.

Just ordered Ironchampusa Iron stack Hpta/volume and Pes High volume haven't started yet but when I do I will keep you posted on results and depending on the results might try the PES alphamine/high volume combo.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We call this the ThermoPump stack. Great stack.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is actually considered the ThermoPump stack, so they are meant to be combined.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They just released raspberry lemonade HV and I mixed it with the same flavored Alphamine today :)

Now we just need PES to make cotton candy Alphamine!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We call this the ThermoPump stack. Great stack.
Hey guys just wanted a opinion if you can stack these supplements PES Alphamine with PES High volume or at least take one in the morning and one later in afternoon.

Just ordered Ironchampusa Iron stack Hpta/volume and Pes High volume haven't started yet but when I do I will keep you posted on results and depending on the results might try the PES alphamine/high volume combo.
Not only safe and beneficial as a stack but if you toss Ergonine into the mix you have in my opinion the best non-hormonal pre-workout stack on the market. All products are properly dosed and just about everything is covered.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the CC HV is A+?
I have 2 tubs I've yet to open. Used the RL with RL Alphamine yesterday. Can't wait to try CC -- just need my stim complex with it and it rather mix together vs. mix 2 separate shakers to get the ingredients I want.

Plus, I start my mornings off with Alphamine, so CC would just be awesome :) lol

I'll post up after I've tried it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 2 tubs I've yet to open. Used the RL with RL Alphamine yesterday. Can't wait to try CC -- just need my stim complex with it and it rather mix together vs. mix 2 separate shakers to get the ingredients I want.

Plus, I start my mornings off with Alphamine, so CC would just be awesome :) lol

I'll post up after I've tried it.
Interested to hear what you think off cc brother! Mine ships Monday and I'm super excited to give it a try!