DAA and nerves/anxiety/stress?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on DAA for about 11 days now - does it cause anxiety/stress to elivate?

I had to go to court and recently had run-ins with the Ex missus, which were stessful, except unlik enormal my heart was beating out of my chest and a sinking feeling in my stomach dry mouth and basically acting the WUSS!

Has anyone reported being like this? I feel this week like im going to lose it and cant relax

Normally Id be "yeah, whatever, what are you gonna do" but I waske up int he morning and think about my troubles right away

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I havent had anything like that happen when I took DAA. Are you doing 3g per day? Also I've heard some stuff about daa that it actually reduces testosterone levels if i'm not mistaken.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What else are you taking? I've never heard of anything like this.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive been on DAA for about 11 days now - does it cause anxiety/stress to elivate?

I had to go to court and recently had run-ins with the Ex missus, which were stessful, except unlik enormal my heart was beating out of my chest and a sinking feeling in my stomach dry mouth and basically acting the WUSS!

Has anyone reported being like this? I feel this week like im going to lose it and cant relax

Normally Id be "yeah, whatever, what are you gonna do" but I waske up int he morning and think about my troubles right away
I do notice an increase in anxiety when using DAA.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
7-keto which CALMS my nerves for a few hours and reduces stress.
SNS T2.

Other than that, nothing but multivits etc. the only difference has been daily DAA

I used to get flashing lights when I closed my eyes with DAA so stopped a year ago. So I don't thionk it agrees with me

I just feel 'worried' all the time, if I was to have a confrontation id really want to 'fly away'

Totally the opposite to say being on herbal test boosters where im Alpha- agressive

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of that happening with DAA. Probably just your overall stress and not the supplements. Try out Picamilon if you want something to help with your anxiety though, it really helps me when my heard gets beating really fast from various stims or stressful situations.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Well, 24 hours off and ive woke up today fine, really calm, even went into a stressful situation this morning and was calm.

Ditching the daa or doing 6 on 1 off rota to finish the tub, 12 day stint was too much for me clearly as week 1 was fine.

cheers

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Let us know how your 6/1 rotation goes.