D.I.M. estro reducer/AI?? Acne anger libido?

gynopuff

Awards
Hey guys my e2 is 36 out of 7-42 being within normal range according to my endo. My acne is really bad atm and has not died down since my last cycle 6 months ago. I have aromasin on hand but thats way too much to hit my e2 which is within "normal" range so I decided to add in DIM.

My question is that is it effective at reducing e2?
Will it reduce my acne or effect my t levels in a good way?
How much should I take and at what time am pm?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DIM won't have much effect. If it's similar to indole-3-carbinol in action, it may positively impact estrogen metabolism, but not actually lower it.

Have you asked for a referral to a dermatologist?

gynopuff

Awards
DIM won't have much effect. If it's similar to indole-3-carbinol in action, it may positively impact estrogen metabolism, but not actually lower it.

Have you asked for a referral to a dermatologist?
No because I know the problem is hormonal im 28 havent had acne in 8yrs. Thanks for the reply though maybe i need more blood work?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
No because I know the problem is hormonal im 28 havent had acne in 8yrs. Thanks for the reply though maybe i need more blood work?
I've seen inhibit-E drop estro by 10-12 points in two separate bloodwork panels done by other members. Its a better option than DIM for sure, and reasonably priced as well.

gynopuff

Awards
I've seen inhibit-E drop estro by 10-12 points in two separate bloodwork panels done by other members. Its a better option than DIM for sure, and reasonably priced as well.
Yeah you are correct my friend. I have my friend on that but it does cause really bad acne though doesnt it?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you are correct my friend. I have my friend on that but it does cause really bad acne though doesnt it?
I havent really heard of that. Ive personally not noticed anything but I would like to hear it others have

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Running inihibit e now. Experimenting with 5 caps on OL Ostar1ne and BLR Viron. Not experiencing any acne at 5 Caps. This is just my experience. Great product and even at 5caps a day still very cost effective. The recommended 3 caps though will definitely do the job.

gynopuff

Awards
Running inihibit e now. Experimenting with 5 caps on OL Ostar1ne and BLR Viron. Not experiencing any acne at 5 Caps. This is just my experience. Great product and even at 5caps a day still very cost effective. The recommended 3 caps though will definitely do the job.
Nice thanks for the info. Are you prone to acne either of you?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established