Next Run Gharine and Dermacrine

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Planning out my next run. I have used ArA, ABE, and viron all,individually over the last year. I am finishing up a bottle of alphamx right now and have about 8 days left. I was thinking of going with Dermacrine at 2 pumps a day the first week then 3 pumps a day till the bottle is gone. I was also going to pair it up with Gharine at 10mg/day for 4 weeks then go to 20mg a day for 4 or 5 weeks and assess how I feel.

I am 165lbs and have been training seriously for years now. Looking to step it up a bit with this stack.

Do I need to wait to start this cycle after the alphamax or jump right in?

My goal is strength and recovery, anything else you might suggest? I have also used ergo nine and felt that helped me greatly with recovery so might pick up a bottle of that too later in the run.

thoughts on all this?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a great stack! You don't need to wait to end Alphamax, but I would just so I know which supps are working. You don't wanna take too many new supps at a time or you won't know what is working and what isn't, or what is causing sides.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i would echo what warbird stated

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can run ergonine from the beginning of the run. It has your staples and other ingredients that are beneficial. It's something that, if you can afford it, can/should be run year round.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine won't be helping much imo., unless you are an older gent. Typically Dermacrine is used on cycle to combat lethargy. You may want to save it for another time.

Ghar1ne is great for recovery. If I had to add in anything for your goals I would say EP1C. Lots of health benefits, and plenty of research backing strength and endurance effects.

Hit me up if you have any questions man.