I'm looking for a nitrate gluten free, help me

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
I'm looking for a creatine nitrate, arginine nitrate or potassium nitrate gluten free...becouse i'm celiac..somebody can help me? I know c4 ecc... brand cellucor are not gluten free, iforce potassium nitrate i don't know but others supplements by iforce Maybe contain gluten or wheat becouse manufactured when processed facility wheat, milk, gluten ecc..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out noxygen by purus labs. I'm pretty sure its gluten free.

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
On the label can i see gluten Free? I seen the label but i don't see gluten free

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've looked on my Hydro3 bottle and I don't see any of the allergen warnings.

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
Yes i don't see the allergen but i want to be secure before buy i think i will contact olympus ...thank you so much

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Hydro3 is gluten free, because they use rice flour vs a wheat based flour. kboxer7 or NoAddedHmones may be able to clarify for sure though.

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
I don't know nitratene for the nitrate supplementation i prefer arginine, creatine or potassium nitrate

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Hydro3 is gluten free, because they use rice flour vs a wheat based flour. kboxer7 or NoAddedHmones may be able to clarify for sure though.
Rice Flour is indeed gluten free, as is the gelatin in the product.

I am not involved in the manufacturing aspect though so it prob wouldn't hurt to reach out to OL directly just to make sure, but everything should be good to go.

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
I see ob the label to conq3er and i see write containing milk"gluten, wheat ecc... then i think hydro3 can to have contamination by this

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I see ob the label to conq3er and i see write containing milk"gluten, wheat ecc... then i think hydro3 can to have contamination by this
Even if there was cross-contamination, gluten sensitivity is not like a peanut allergy where a few micro particles of cross-contamination would cause any issues.

You know your body best, but my opinion would be that you would be just fine.

All the best,

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But Hydro3 does not contain that warning. OL is very good about labeling so i would imagine they didn't add it for a reason but like kboxer7 said, you may reach out to OL directly. Maybe Olympus Labs can chime in

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even if there was cross-contamination, gluten sensitivity is not like a peanut allergy where a few micro particles of cross-contamination would cause any issues.

You know your body best, but my opinion would be that you would be just fine.

All the best,
Actually there is a difference between Gluten intolerance an Celiac Disease, even a tiny amount of gluten can cause an immune response in hypersensitive celiacs (my old man has this condition). In isolation both rice flour and gelatin are derived from non gluten containing sources. I am not privy to what other ingredients are manufactured on the processing line that is used for this product.

Woody just about every supplement you buy is processed on a line that produces many other products as well. Except for the select few which exclusively have a production line for say vegan protein or halal products.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Actually there is a difference between Gluten intolerance an Celiac Disease, even a tiny amount of gluten can cause an immune response in hypersensitive celiacs (my old man has this condition). In isolation both rice flour and gelatin are derived from non gluten containing sources. I am not privy to what other ingredients are manufactured on the processing line that is used for this product.

Woody just about every supplement you buy is processed on a line that produces many other products as well. Except for the select few which exclusively have a production line for say vegan protein or halal products.
Good catch NoAddedHmones,

I wasn't even thinking of Celiac Disease when I saw that, just thought he was gluten sensitive. Reps my man.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for a creatine nitrate, arginine nitrate or potassium nitrate gluten free...becouse i'm celiac..somebody can help me? I know c4 ecc... brand cellucor are not gluten free, iforce potassium nitrate i don't know but others supplements by iforce Maybe contain gluten or wheat becouse manufactured when processed facility wheat, milk, gluten ecc..
The boss is working on finding out some more info about hydro3 from the manufacturer, will let you know as soon as I have some more info for you. I want to be 100% sure it's gluten free before giving you the green light on hydro3

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
thank you so much yates84 ..well i'm not Gluten intolerance,i'm a celiac !!!
so i can't use product with contamination or manufactured in a facility that processes: milk,egg,soy,wheat,gluten,peanut.. (yes also milk becouse more celiac become lactose intolerant ,
Me too.)

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
manuelthebeas out of curiosity if you consume gluten how does this affect your ability to workout? I have a friend who claims he can't workout for weeks because of bloating issues after eating gluten. But he is not celiac just sensitive to gluten. I highly suspect he's using it as an excuse

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
3pic_B3ast :bloating and ig distress or others but in more quantity for example diarrhea! i feel the supplement but i don't want contamination :) in the past i used for wrong,now i'm want sure.

Olympus Labs STR3NGTH,Olympus Labs CONQU3R,Olympus Labs V1TALITY
label Allergen Warning: This product was made in a facility that may also process ingredients containing Milk, Egg, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, and Shellfish.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
manuelthebeas out of curiosity if you consume gluten how does this affect your ability to workout? I have a friend who claims he can't workout for weeks because of bloating issues after eating gluten. But he is not celiac just sensitive to gluten. I highly suspect he's using it as an excuse
My cousin has celiac and if she's around too much gluten she has a major reaction. Severe uncontrollable diarrhea and cramping. Like 5 day old suspicious Chinese food food poisoning diarrhea. I thought she was going to die.

Can't imagine working out for a week after that.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
My cousin has celiac and if she's around too much gluten she has a major reaction. Severe uncontrollable diarrhea and cramping. Like 5 day old suspicious Chinese food food poisoning diarrhea. I thought she was going to die.

Can't imagine working out for a week after that.
Wow. From what I understand actual Celiac is much more severe than a sensitivy to gluten. So your cousin certainly confirms that.

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
yes in the past i had this problems cramping! and diarrhea but also pimples ! and loss of minerals vitamins and nutrients :(

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I feel your pain dude.
I am celiac as well but I don't get that issue with our products. Although maltodextrin does cause me problems

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
i see now in more sites say IFORCE POTASSIUM NITRATE IS GLUTEN FREE.. but i see others products by iforce nutrition and i see ALLERGEN WARNING: Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts, and peanut flavor. then i think can to have contamination! :( :(
is really hard find true gluten free nitrate.. for more years i used brand dymatize nutrition because there is mark gluten free! but don't have pure nitrate(dymatize)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why wouldn't you just contact the companies directly? lol...

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
i tried to contact directly more brands for e-mail or facebook but always no answer

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easier to ask us than to contact every manufacturer directly, I'd imagine.
For someone with a disease, asking a forum of members who don't actually work for the companies in question and have no real knowledge of manufacturing processes... lol that is incredibly stupid.

I'll say again, contact the companies individually. If you get no response, you're probably not doing it right.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For someone with a disease, asking a forum of members who don't actually work for the companies in question and have no real knowledge of manufacturing processes... lol that is incredibly stupid.

I'll say again, contact the companies individually. If you get no response, you're probably not doing it right.
The forum has sponsors and reps. Further, you seem to exclude the possibility that someone else on this forum has Celiacs and/or has looked into this issue already. By your logic, consumers should contact the company directly when we have any question, because clearly a bunch of forum members could not have addressed a similar concern and have first hand knowledge.

While contacting a company may have been your preferred method of choice, calling someone stupid for not doing what you would do in a situation is a bit closed minded. We are better than that here.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
The forum has sponsors and reps. Further, you seem to exclude the possibility that someone else on this forum has Celiacs and/or has looked into this issue already. By your logic, consumers should contact the company directly when we have any question, because clearly a bunch of forum members could not have addressed a similar concern and have first hand knowledge.

While contacting a company may have been your preferred method of choice, calling someone stupid for not doing what you would do in a situation is a bit closed minded. We are better than that here.
This!!!

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
hi guys i do a research in the cellucor product..well c4,no3 chrome,cn3 i don't see the allergens warningbut the protein cor-performance whey,yes! on the label in more site i saw manufactured when processed facility wheat, milk, gluten ecc..so for you possible contamination? :)

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
I needed a supplement with nitrates gluten free (certified)) nitrate creatine, arginine nitrate = in the past i have used TESTED NUTRITION = ARGININE NITRATE..DO YOU KNOW? with great results, but now I was trying a new supplement with nitrates (without the written manufactured with processes where facility wheat, milk, gluten etc ... with logo certified gluten free for to be secure :) :)

in this period i have contacted more brands :
OLYMPUS for HYDRO3 :reply: The product itself is gluten free, however, I have browsed the forum and can not give you a concrete answer since our facility does process soy.
(i understand is gluten free but others his products i see on the label: manufactured with processes where facility wheat, milk, gluten)

IFORCE POTASSIUM NITRATE: REPLY: All of our products are gluten free. You are good to go. ME: But manufactured where processes facility gluten, wheat, milk, egg ecc...? REPLY: Correct. Products with those ingredients are made in the same facility. Each production line is completely cleaned in between product runs to maintain purity of each product.
(i understand is gluten free but others his products i see on the label: manufactured with processes where facility wheat, milk, gluten)