Best thermogenic

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Its down to Avants HEAT or lipo 6

Whats everyones opinnion on the most effect non ephedra based fat burner?

Feel free to add to the list of the best

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoy HEAT a lot, and I have recently tried cAMP and I aslo liked it. Leanxtreme would be another one I would add to the list.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
is leanextreme a thermogenic? i thought it was a nutrient partitioner.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Alright I have used my share of Thermo's to help me drop weight. To list some I have used Redline, cAMPHIBOLIC, Thermorexin, and others that were not as good.

To tell you the truth Redline was my favorite, as I had the best reults with it. I did not seem to respond to cAMPHIBOLIC for some reason.

From HEAT and Lipo 6, I have heard and seen a lot of good results from my friends who have used Lipo 6, so that would be my choice.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
is leanextreme a thermogenic? i thought it was a nutrient partitioner.
It potentiates metabolism by increasing thryoid enzyme activity. None of the dhea metabolites do much in the way of actually partitioning nutrients.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of Lipo-6, Tight, and Redline.. Many of my clients like those, and I personally used them myself.. I'm gonna try Dicana by Thermolife, and Jetfuel by German American Technologies sometime soon.. ;)

cobain67

Banned
Awards
I'm a fan of Lipo-6, Tight, and Redline.. Many of my clients like those, and I personally used them myself.. I'm gonna try Dicana by Thermolife, and Jetfuel by German American Technologies sometime soon.. ;)
Dicana is a very solid product bro... stack it with EC and weight will melt off..

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Dicana supposedly is less potent than tricana. However, the claims by thermolife that it doesnt cause catabolism strike me as unbelievable.

So far I have seen one piece of feedback for dicana; in it, the user said he experienced mild strength loss. However, I would like to see more user reports, as I'm thinking that if this does cause catabolism, what advantages does it have over tricana?

cobain67

Banned
Awards
Anyone know if bloodwork was ever done while on a Dicana cycle/after to see how it affected the thyroid?? that would be some handy info IMO...

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
VPX redline best thermo i have ever tried, just stack it with ephidine. I will try AMP as soon it comes out and see how it goes.

jerolddaviking

Awards
anyone ever tried hotrox? am planning to take it

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dicana supposedly is less potent than tricana. However, the claims by thermolife that it doesnt cause catabolism strike me as unbelievable.
As far as they say, it helps keep up protein synthesis.. T3 in lower doses can also do this, but some tend to overdo it..

So far I have seen one piece of feedback for dicana; in it, the user said he experienced mild strength loss. However, I would like to see more user reports, as I'm thinking that if this does cause catabolism, what advantages does it have over tricana?
It's more like a secretagogue from what I've read, helping boost both T3/T4, and having its own uniqe action.. I plan to use it with alittle "help" when I do.. ;)

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I think what I'm really aiming at is whether its a necessity to use PH/AAS with dicana, like it is with tricana?

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Of note, SesaThin is not an appetite supressant, which most people think of as being inherent to so-called thermogenics (most of which are not particularly thermogenic at all, rather they are primarily lipolytics).

HEAT is intended to do it all.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump again for HEAT. Great stuff especially to keep the mood up while dieting and getting results.

jerolddaviking

Awards
the website says its even better than clenbuterol and cytomel combined.If that's really the case well its the shiznit.I havent tried though

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
the website says its even better than clenbuterol and cytomel combined.If that's really the case well its the shiznit.I havent tried though
Please tell me you don't believe that 7-keto-DHEA with an ethylcarbonate ester and some guggulsterones is superior to synthetic T3 and clenbuterol. Bear in mind, this is the Biotest WEBSITE (additional emphasis on 'Biotest').

jerolddaviking

Awards
so u telling me i should forgo hotrox and get the 7-oxo or better yet lean extreme?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Yea get the 7-OH (not 7-KETO or 7-OXO) or LEAN XTREME (not 7-KETO or 7-OXO)....if SLEDGE ever gets the transdermal back out you may want to try that. If you aren't afraid of using Pain Free stuff he has a version in that form as well. Lean Xtreme is supposed to have a good oral bioavailabilty though. Does anyone know if Sledge will come out with the Transdermal again? For a second I thought that jdaviking was LOZGOD with that avatar!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard the trans was not going to work. I think because it needed to go through the liver?

oh-honey

Awards
currently using lipo6 and im happy with it :thumbsup:

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HEAT, subltle CNS effects, great fat-burning effects...perfect...Dim

NewBuddy

Awards
i tried hot rox and was terribly dissapointed, returned it and bought some Rev XP by NxCare and couldnt be happier

Elizzard

Elizzard

Awards
bump again for HEAT. Great stuff especially to keep the mood up while dieting and getting results.
I'm very sensitive to ephedra/caffiene so would HEAT be bad idea for me?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
are there any suggestions of things to stack with HEAT? maybe synephrine or caffeine?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Check out my post in the Avant forum titles Heat and Phenogen. I've lost 22lbs in 5.5 weeks.

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
How does HEAT compare to a homebew stack? My last stack was

5am 25mg y + 200mg c
8am 25mg e + 200mg c + 500mg G
12pm 25mg e + 200mg c + 500mg G
4 pm 25mg e + 200mg c + 500mg G

E= Ephedrine G = Green Tea Extract C = caffine Y =Yohimbine

wasnt too thrilled with the results

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Mr.50 congrats on your weight loss! you must be very dedicated!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am but I really feel that the supplement regimine has helped a ton. In the past I have been this dedicated and never gotten results like this even with Trimax or T3 included. I guess all of the supps really have a synergistic effect. I can almost see my bottom two abs well now and the rest of my abs look pretty good.

Mr.50

Mr.50 congrats on your weight loss! you must be very dedicated!

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I have enjoyed Redline for awhile now. Looking to try h.e.a.t..

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

The 7-OH is fine in a transdermal....I believe the only person to have tried it was Jminis and he said he liked it! Sledge where are you with the Dermal!

Elizzard

Elizzard

Awards
Just out of curiousity Mr. 50....you said that you had better luck with the HEAT and Phenogen stack than Triamax and T3...did you change your diet or workouts between the 2? Also....22 lbs is a lot...how much did you weigh before you started taking it?

I'm interested in trying something else, just wanted to see how effective it actually was. Thanks!

C I've lost 22lbs in 5.5 weeks.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am actually taking the Trimax, Phenogen, and HEAT all right now (until Saturday) I started at 198 lbs and 12% - 13% bf. Right now I am actually down to 175-176 with about 8% - 9% bf; so a ton of weight loss but a lot of LBM loss also; of course all of this was without any anabolic support. If I had used a aas/ps/ph I would have sharpened up even more (this is the plan for later in the summer) but for right now I actually had to lose weight on the scale. Did not change diet or cardio drastically between the times I have tried Trimax alone and this protocol so I have to believe there is a synergistic effect with the combo.

Saturday I will begin an Ergomax, Max LMG, Clout, Body Octane, cycle for a short while (3 weeks or so).

Mr.50

Just out of curiousity Mr. 50....you said that you had better luck with the HEAT and Phenogen stack than Triamax and T3...did you change your diet or workouts between the 2? Also....22 lbs is a lot...how much did you weigh before you started taking it?

I'm interested in trying something else, just wanted to see how effective it actually was. Thanks!

Watcher

Awards
USPlabs cAMP - Worked excellent, lost tons of fat while preserving muscle, no sides

SAN's Tight - Awesome product, worked well with ephedrine, lost tons of fat and was full of energy. A great budget product that I can trust.

Biotest's HotRox - Horrible product, didn't do a damn thing for me

Universal Animal Cuts - Went through two cans, one stacked with ephedra, lost minimal fat at best, piss stunk like hell and the pills are a pain in the ass, not worth your time and doesn't do ****.

Cytodyne's Xenadrine EFX- You have got to be joking, the old RF1 back in the day worked but without ephedra this product is a joke. Pricey urine is what you pay for.

E/C Stack - Awesome, kick ass, works, inexpensive, good ****!!

Don't buy any of those cheap, bargain no name fat burner imitations at the local superstore either. They are all crap and don't work.

scottyroc

Awards
I really like Tight! by San the best. It really works, doesn't just give you nervous energy, but actually does cut fat. And it does it without making you jittery, just a little bit of a nice increase in energy througout the whole day. Best of all it does it with just one pill a day. I'm all about that stuff.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I recommend USP Camphobolic + caffeine, hands down.

BV