Best thermogenic

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I think aerobic cardio is vastly overrated, not to mention about as boring as watching paint dry.
    It can be boring, I guess - but its not overrated. Diet and cardiovascular training are the keys to fat loss and LBM retention. All the supplements in the world arent going to help you if you dont have those down first.

Sprinting is great too - burns lots of calories and keeps your metabolic rate up, much like intense weight training.

BV

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Diet and cardiovascular training are the keys to fat loss and LBM retention.
    No bro, strenght training is the key to muscle mass retention while doing aerobic training which is catabolic by itself.
    •   

3. Yeah I neglected to say that-I figured that most people on this board would already have that down

Without consistent cardio, you wont reduce BF, and of course without the proper diet any fitness goal you set for yourself would never be fully reached.

I dont think moderate aerobic training, like that required to burn fat, is catabolic to any significant degree.

We talk about this stuff every day though bro, so I guess my point is moot

BV
    Last edited by BigVrunga; 07-18-2005 at 12:56 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    We talk about this stuff every day though bro, so I guess my point is moot

BV
    I know but for the sake of truth i had to correct your sentence.

PS: where are u on msn ATM?
    I have a couple of things to show u.

5. I am on ECG right now at a low dose and I am getting good results so far...

25mg of ephedrine hcl from vasopro
    200 mg of caffeine from No Doz
    400 mg of Green Tea from Now

I am kind of sensitive to stims so I am splitting this dose in half and taking it twice a day..9:00am on a empty stomach before workout and 3:00 pm until I can take the full dose..I still feel it and my diet is about 700 cals below maintenance with weights and lots of cardio...love ECG......
    •   

6. I reduced BF just fine w/o doing any cardio one cycle. It is not necessary, but it can help. The form of cardio also makes a big difference. Where steady state cardio is more of a "calorie burner", something like HIIT is more of a "fat burner"...at least that's how it worked for me.

In any event, I vote for Thermorexin as a pretty potent thermogenic. From the ingredient profile, it seems to cover most bases.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:49 PM
  2. Best Thermogenic on the market.
    By APSLance in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 09:58 AM
  3. Best thermogenic appetite suppressant?
    By AMTorres in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:08 AM
  4. And the best thermogenic is...
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:20 AM
  5. the best thermogenic supp.
    By DreamOfWeight in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 11:44 PM