Best thermogenic

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I am but I really feel that the supplement regimine has helped a ton. In the past I have been this dedicated and never gotten results like this even with Trimax or T3 included. I guess all of the supps really have a synergistic effect. I can almost see my bottom two abs well now and the rest of my abs look pretty good.

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by theamazing3000
    Mr.50 congrats on your weight loss! you must be very dedicated!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I have enjoyed Redline for awhile now. Looking to try h.e.a.t..

3. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

The 7-OH is fine in a transdermal....I believe the only person to have tried it was Jminis and he said he liked it! Sledge where are you with the Dermal!

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Just out of curiousity Mr. 50....you said that you had better luck with the HEAT and Phenogen stack than Triamax and T3...did you change your diet or workouts between the 2? Also....22 lbs is a lot...how much did you weigh before you started taking it?

I'm interested in trying something else, just wanted to see how effective it actually was. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    C I've lost 22lbs in 5.5 weeks.

5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I am actually taking the Trimax, Phenogen, and HEAT all right now (until Saturday) I started at 198 lbs and 12% - 13% bf. Right now I am actually down to 175-176 with about 8% - 9% bf; so a ton of weight loss but a lot of LBM loss also; of course all of this was without any anabolic support. If I had used a aas/ps/ph I would have sharpened up even more (this is the plan for later in the summer) but for right now I actually had to lose weight on the scale. Did not change diet or cardio drastically between the times I have tried Trimax alone and this protocol so I have to believe there is a synergistic effect with the combo.

Saturday I will begin an Ergomax, Max LMG, Clout, Body Octane, cycle for a short while (3 weeks or so).

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by Elizzard
    Just out of curiousity Mr. 50....you said that you had better luck with the HEAT and Phenogen stack than Triamax and T3...did you change your diet or workouts between the 2? Also....22 lbs is a lot...how much did you weigh before you started taking it?

I'm interested in trying something else, just wanted to see how effective it actually was. Thanks!

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    I like Tight
    I just bought soem tight...did you stick with one cap a day....good results?

7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    are there any suggestions of things to stack with HEAT? maybe synephrine or caffeine?
    See thread in regards to caffeine.

H.E.A.T questions

8. New Member
    Answers

USPlabs cAMP - Worked excellent, lost tons of fat while preserving muscle, no sides

SAN's Tight - Awesome product, worked well with ephedrine, lost tons of fat and was full of energy. A great budget product that I can trust.

Biotest's HotRox - Horrible product, didn't do a damn thing for me

Universal Animal Cuts - Went through two cans, one stacked with ephedra, lost minimal fat at best, piss stunk like hell and the pills are a pain in the ass, not worth your time and doesn't do ****.

Cytodyne's Xenadrine EFX- You have got to be joking, the old RF1 back in the day worked but without ephedra this product is a joke. Pricey urine is what you pay for.

E/C Stack - Awesome, kick ass, works, inexpensive, good ****!!

Don't buy any of those cheap, bargain no name fat burner imitations at the local superstore either. They are all crap and don't work.

9. New Member
    Answers

I really like Tight! by San the best. It really works, doesn't just give you nervous energy, but actually does cut fat. And it does it without making you jittery, just a little bit of a nice increase in energy througout the whole day. Best of all it does it with just one pill a day. I'm all about that stuff.

10. Elite Member
    Answers

I recommend USP Camphobolic + caffeine, hands down.

BV

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by scottyroc
    I really like Tight! by San the best. It really works, doesn't just give you nervous energy, but actually does cut fat. And it does it without making you jittery, just a little bit of a nice increase in energy througout the whole day. Best of all it does it with just one pill a day. I'm all about that stuff.
    Your a squid...a fat squid....

12. New Member
    Answers

Hey Striate

Quote Originally Posted by Striate
    Your a squid...a fat squid....
    wow...just wow

13. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    are there any suggestions of things to stack with HEAT? maybe synephrine or caffeine?
    Those, as well as green tea.

14. Advanced Member
    Answers

C-AMP, hands down.

15. Board Supporter
    Answers

How would any of the mentioned products compare to a 4 to 6 week Clenbuterol run? Are any of todays fatburners "better" than clen?

16. Supplement Jester
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hognose
    How would any of the mentioned products compare to a 4 to 6 week Clenbuterol run? Are any of todays fatburners "better" than clen?
    Not as potent no, Clen is a drug, after all, and a strong one at that.

Clen has numerous downsides however (bad for cardiac function, downregulates beta2 adrenergic receptors, hinders aerobic endurance, makes one generally tweak and feel ****ty, can't suppress appetite).

I think the best protocol personally, if you are clen-inclined (I will admit, I like the stuff too), is to get a good lipolytic (like HEAT or EC), run it straight through, and cycle Clen 1 week on, 1 week off. Then you get the best of all worlds.

17. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Clen has numerous downsides however (bad for cardiac function, downregulates beta2 adrenergic receptors, hinders aerobic endurance, makes one generally tweak and feel ****ty, can't suppress appetite).
    People that used Clen topically (almost anyone with lipoderm) reported less sides.
    BTW, Albuterol has much less sides: more people should use it with or without other stuff.

Oh and I would also consider T3/Trimax and GH to cover the other aspect of "strong" more-or-less licit fat loss agent.

18. Elite Member
    Answers

Wait wait...I've got the BEST fat burner out there...

CARDIO!!!!

Sorry, had to say it. (but its true!)

CAMPH sure does help though.

19. New Member
    Answers

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Wait wait...I've got the BEST fat burner out there...

CARDIO!!!!

Sorry, had to say it. (but its true!)

CAMPH sure does help though.
    Can't argue with any of this, I absolutely agree

20. Supplement Jester
    Answers

I think aerobic cardio is vastly overrated, not to mention about as boring as watching paint dry.

Sprinting, however, owns ****.

21. Elite Member
    Answers

I think aerobic cardio is vastly overrated, not to mention about as boring as watching paint dry.
    It can be boring, I guess - but its not overrated. Diet and cardiovascular training are the keys to fat loss and LBM retention. All the supplements in the world arent going to help you if you dont have those down first.

Sprinting is great too - burns lots of calories and keeps your metabolic rate up, much like intense weight training.

BV

22. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Diet and cardiovascular training are the keys to fat loss and LBM retention.
    No bro, strenght training is the key to muscle mass retention while doing aerobic training which is catabolic by itself.

23. Elite Member
    Answers

Yeah I neglected to say that-I figured that most people on this board would already have that down

Without consistent cardio, you wont reduce BF, and of course without the proper diet any fitness goal you set for yourself would never be fully reached.

I dont think moderate aerobic training, like that required to burn fat, is catabolic to any significant degree.

We talk about this stuff every day though bro, so I guess my point is moot

BV
    Last edited by BigVrunga; 07-17-2005 at 10:56 PM.

24. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

We talk about this stuff every day though bro, so I guess my point is moot

BV
    I know but for the sake of truth i had to correct your sentence.

PS: where are u on msn ATM?
    I have a couple of things to show u.

25. New Member
    Answers

I am on ECG right now at a low dose and I am getting good results so far...

25mg of ephedrine hcl from vasopro
    200 mg of caffeine from No Doz
    400 mg of Green Tea from Now

I am kind of sensitive to stims so I am splitting this dose in half and taking it twice a day..9:00am on a empty stomach before workout and 3:00 pm until I can take the full dose..I still feel it and my diet is about 700 cals below maintenance with weights and lots of cardio...love ECG......

26. New Member
    Answers

I reduced BF just fine w/o doing any cardio one cycle. It is not necessary, but it can help. The form of cardio also makes a big difference. Where steady state cardio is more of a "calorie burner", something like HIIT is more of a "fat burner"...at least that's how it worked for me.

In any event, I vote for Thermorexin as a pretty potent thermogenic. From the ingredient profile, it seems to cover most bases.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:49 PM
  2. Best Thermogenic on the market.
    By APSLance in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 07:58 AM
  3. Best thermogenic appetite suppressant?
    By AMTorres in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 08:08 AM
  4. And the best thermogenic is...
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 07:20 AM
  5. the best thermogenic supp.
    By DreamOfWeight in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 09:44 PM