Pre Workout

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
I am 16 and currently going to high school and playing football... i am too tired after practice to workout so i have been waking up at 530 to workout before school... i started taking pre workout because i am so tired when i wake up... will pre workout make me breakout with acne? Also will it make me crash? Pros and cons?

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what you're having.
Really it shouldn't have any effect on your hormones, so no acne issues. Crashes will depend on what's in it. If they're stimulant based you may get a crash...but if you've already been having it, you should know what happens?

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
Well i havent been taking it i just got it because of how tired i am going into my workout... wanted to know about it before i started using it

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i havent been taking it i just got it because of how tired i am going into my workout... wanted to know about it before i started using it
What PWO did you buy? This way we can comment on ingredients. At your age I recommend not using anything but food. Why are you so tired in the mornings? At your age you need at least 8 hours sleep.

I get up at 5:30 AM to workout as well. At first I felt very tired but your body will get used to it after a few months. I'm in bed at night by 9 PM.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I am 16 and currently going to high school and playing football... i am too tired after practice to workout so i have been waking up at 530 to workout before school... i started taking pre workout because i am so tired when i wake up... will pre workout make me breakout with acne? Also will it make me crash? Pros and cons?
How are your additional workouts affecting your performance on the field? Sometimes more is not better. If you're too tired to workout after practice, your body may be telling you something. Like Kenpo said, you very well may just need more food if you're adding additional workouts. Otherwise, post the profile of your pwo so we can help.

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
Its called shatter.... i am bulking and last season i put on 15lbs and 25lbs on my bench in 4 weeks during football... because of the drills during football i see much better results so i want to make the most of it... i am tired because at 530 in the morning it is hard to like be awake and active ya know

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
How are your additional workouts affecting your performance on the field? Sometimes more is not better. If you're too tired to workout after practice, your body may be telling you something. Like Kenpo said, you very well may just need more food if you're adding additional workouts. Otherwise, post the profile of your pwo so we can help.
Forgot to quote yours

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MuscleTech? Hmm, at 16 just try to get more sleep. Stop snap chatting all night. :D

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I don't know anything about you other than what you have written, so my opinion is avoid preworkouts for now. The reason is because you don't want to be dependent on a preworkout in order to workout at such a young age. You are young, I would love to have your energy at my age (40). Like others have mentioned, your body telling you something. eat eat and sleep sleep.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Its called shatter.... i am bulking and last season i put on 15lbs and 25lbs on my bench in 4 weeks during football... because of the drills during football i see much better results so i want to make the most of it... i am tired because at 530 in the morning it is hard to like be awake and active ya know
Oh, youth! Wait until you have to wake up at 4:45 am to workout before a 10 hr work day! Haha enjoy it while you can and skip the pwo!