Eliminate by olympus labs noob query

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Hi , my goal is to lose fat mass and reduce my body fat percent . Im in a calorie deficit , diet/macros , workout are in check. I have this bottle of eliminate by olympus lab which my friend gave me.

Is it a prohormone? Im planning to take 3 pills of it daily for a month . I have done a prior 1 andro ph cycle for 6 weeks and the pct ended on 15 august. So is it ok to start an estrogen blocker like eliminate in october, 1.5 months after my last cycle ended ie pct ended on aug 15?

I think one capsule has 25 mg of Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione , so three caps a day will make it 75 mg . Is the dose too high?
Whats the difference between eliminate and erase pro? I have tried erase pro in the past and i liked it. Im planning to take eliminate with alphamine for some time as i have some alphamine left starting 1 october

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You'd be fine to start using it now if you want and no it isn't a prohormone.

Eliminate contains the main active that was in the old Erase Pro (Arimistane) so if you enjoyed that you will probably enjoy Eliminate. Previous version of Erase Pro contained 75mgs of Arimistane, so you would probably be fine with 3 caps of Eliminate, but if you run into any sort of joint pain you can bump the dose down to 50mg and be fine.

Finally, Eliminate + Alphamine would be a solid combo for fat loss and muscle hardening, enjoy! :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hi , my goal is to lose fat mass and reduce my body fat percent . Im in a calorie deficit , diet/macros , workout are in check. I have this bottle of eliminate by olympus lab which my friend gave me.

Is it a prohormone? Im planning to take 3 pills of it daily for a month . I have done a prior 1 andro ph cycle for 6 weeks and the pct ended on 15 august. So is it ok to start an estrogen blocker like eliminate in october, 1.5 months after my last cycle ended ie pct ended on aug 15?

I think one capsule has 25 mg of Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione , so three caps a day will make it 75 mg . Is the dose too high?
Whats the difference between eliminate and erase pro? I have tried erase pro in the past and i liked it. Im planning to take eliminate with alphamine for some time as i have some alphamine left starting 1 october
Not a prohormone.

El1minate will dry you out a bit (which is nice on a cut). Some do experience joint pain/discomfort above 50mg so keep an eye out for that. Fish oil and cissus helps in that department.

Starting this 1.5 months after your last cycle is ok.

Alphamine is great and combined with El1minate would make a nice cutting stack with what you already have on hand. I would personally like to see you throw some Forskolin in there as well to help aid in fat loss and maintaining lean mass while cutting.

Let me know how things go and if you need anything don't hesitate to reach out.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Hello, thanks for your replies.

So i realised that i dont have much alphamine left. Maybe will last ten days . I have a lot of daa left though
So im thinking daa + eliminate natty 1 month cycle.
So after one month i stop directly?
Will i get side effects? Gyno rebound?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
I think im at 15-16 percent body fat . Im visiting my home country in 2 months time . I really want to get down to 10-12% range :(