Sore nipples/chest from test booster?

Thelux14

Awards
So last night my buddy got a free bottle of testojack from our local supp place as a freebie. So we both tried it. I woke up this am to super sensitive nipples and chest burning around my nipples.. Gyno?
I cannot understand or fathom how someone could get that from taking 2 test booster pills.. Especially that one its not even strong or lots of ingredients.. Is this possible?

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
So last night my buddy got a free bottle of testojack from our local supp place as a freebie. So we both tried it. I woke up this am to super sensitive nipples and chest burning around my nipples.. Gyno?
I cannot understand or fathom how someone could get that from taking 2 test booster pills.. Especially that one its not even strong or lots of ingredients.. Is this possible?

Post picture of nipples

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Extremely unlikely. Highly improbable. The answer is no.

More than likely you had some sort of an allergic reaction vs any symptom of gyno. Lay off the product and give it a few days. I bet the issue resolves itself.

P.S. I'm assuming you are not taking anything else that could be influencing your hormones correct?

Thelux14

Awards
No sir. The only thing I take is staple stuff. No hormone anything..
I don't feel any lumps or anything. It was sore like I worked my chest out but I have not in a week. And nipples sensitive..

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Probably just a coincidence or allergic reaction to something like said....I get it from using too much washing powder occasionally!
But the more you play with them or think about it, the more you're going to notice it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure you cant get gyno in 12 hours.
ESPECIALLY not from a natural test booster. 300mg test suspension wouldnt give you gyno overnight.
Gyno feels like there is broken glass under the nipple. Very sensitive. Ive never experienced "puffiness". Its always pain and then a mass that slowly grows.
In this case I think its a psychosomatic symptom.

Thelux14

Awards
yeah i figured it wasnt. i was just thrown off by it, i was like wtf is all this. just was strange and had to run it by all your guys. very odd.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sure its ok man. Alot of the time people start to get things in their minds and they project the symptoms.
With Gyno this happens all the time. Guys read about it alot and as soon as they get something they think could possibly cause it they believe they have it. So they pinch and twist and irritate the nipple then complain because its sensitive! Of course it is...they have been pinching it all day lol ;)
I think you should just run the product.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
a natural test-Booster does not cause Gyno, unless it is spiked.