Women and test boosters

GIJane1928

Awards
Has anyone had any experience with women using legal test boosters like HGHUP or IGF-2. Side effects? Gains? Effects on body composition? Thanks in advance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think they would be fine to take it. I havent heard a lot of talk about it either though.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those aren't really test boosters, and I do not think they will notice anything in terms of body composition from those types of products.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
The products you listed aren't test boosters.
However, test boosters in general aren't recommended for women to use

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your referring to growth hormone boosters, not test boosters.

Yes women can use GH Boosters.

They can also use Test Boosters if they have low libido. A boost in test, has been known
to help women with low or no libido.

GIJane1928

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. Any suggestions on products then? Looking to increase strength and increase lean muscle mass. Been training for quite a few years. Duet and cardio in check.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys. Any suggestions on products then? Looking to increase strength and increase lean muscle mass. Been training for quite a few years. Duet and cardio in check.
I would look into forskolin (we sell forskolin as F-95), it has studies showing it can increase LBM and decrease bodyfat. Our extract of F-95 is easier on the stomach than lower % extracts

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I ran a bottle of Ultimate T by USPLabs and loved it. It's a test boost for both men and women

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
shayla214 Anabolics 0
shayla214 Anabolics 42
shayla214 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 4