New Goal: Recomp until cut in Jan'16

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I just finished 2 bottles of Ultimate T and 1 bottle of Ep1C Unleashed (excellent combo and satisfied results even though I only took 1 cap of EU ed). I was going to extend another month, but changed my mind to take a break from test boosting. My new goal is to recomp until end of this year and then start my 1st Osta cycle w/ proper PCT.

Currently at 150-153lbs / roughly 15ish% BF

Staples: E9 & protein.

Supplements for this recomp and possible future use: Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin (sponsored log) + TBD

Goal: to gain at least estimable 10lbs of muscles so I am guessing my weight at end of this year will be around 165ish. The reason is because from my research, more muscles = more calorie able to burn and I want a more solid base when I start Osta.

So my question is what is supplements are recommend to meet my goal? I am thinking ABE. Thanks

Last edited:
baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I ran 8 weeks ABE last year and loved it, people where coming up to me asking what tf I'm on lmao.. It's a great product for your goal

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ABE is always a crowd favorite for bulk and recomp

max d

Awards
  • Established
Add 15lbs of muscle while losing fat in 3 months with a "recomp"? Ummmmm you may need real supps. 15lbs of fat and muscle is a realistic goal with natty supps in 3 months. A true recomp is a long process.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would vouch for AlphaMax. You have your Forksolin, which is great for any goal, especially a recomp. Also, the Arimistane will help control estrogen and you will also be boosting both free and total test.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Add 15lbs of muscle while losing fat in 3 months with a "recomp"? Ummmmm you may need real supps. 15lbs of fat and muscle is a realistic goal with natty supps in 3 months. A true recomp is a long process.
I appreciate your feedback.

Maybe recomp isn't the correct "term". My goal is 10lbs of muscle in 3 months....3.3333lbs in a month...0.11lbs per day. Naturally you don't think its possible? Interesting.... I would like to prove you wrong. We shall see. With any goal, you must aim for something difficult, but not impossible.

I would vouch for AlphaMax. You have your Forksolin, which is great for any goal, especially a recomp. Also, the Arimistane will help control estrogen and you will also be boosting both free and total test.
I will take Eliminate while on Ostar1ne so I think its best to avoid Armistane for now. Don't get me wrong, I've been eyeing AlphaMax for while now and its near the top of my top 5 supplement to try. AlphaMax is in my future, but just not now

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Maybe recomp isn't the correct "term". My goal is 10lbs of muscle in 3 months....3.3333lbs in a month...0.11lbs per day. Naturally you don't think its possible? Interesting.... I would like to prove you wrong. We shall see. With any goal, you must aim for something difficult, but not impossible.

I will take Eliminate while on Ostar1ne so I think its best to avoid Armistane for now. Don't get me wrong, I've been eyeing AlphaMax for while now and its near the top of my top 5 supplement to try. AlphaMax is in my future, but just not now
Sounds good. If you are still establishing your PCT, AlphaMax is a great addition to one's plan as well. A SERM and other proper measures should be followed as well.

max d

Awards
  • Established
With the exception of newbie gains, you most likely will not be able to accomplish a 15lb increase in lean body mass in that short of time while cutting fat (recomp). A regular bulk your goal may be acheivable but some fat will tag along with that weight. Your macros have to be on point for a recomp. Personally when I recomp I'm in a calorie surplus 3 days and deficit 4 days. There are other ways to do it. Best of luck with your goal but for quick results I have found it best to focus on one goal... Cut or bulk.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I will be placing my order for 2 bottles of ABE shortly. I've been warned that it will make you sick on empty stomach. This concerns me because IF workout first think in morning. Should I change my routine? EP1C UNLEASHED makes me vomit on empty stomach so I am nervous.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be placing my order for 2 bottles of ABE shortly. I've been warned that it will make you sick on empty stomach. This concerns me because IF workout first think in morning. Should I change my routine? EP1C UNLEASHED makes me vomit on empty stomach so I am nervous.
Some users get GI distress when taking F95 on an empty stomach. Others do not. You have to try it out.