need a good cut stack

alliance_bjj

alliance_bjj

Awards
looking to lean out and need a good cut stack. drop a lot of weight now I need to lean out and tighten things up

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Favorite burner ( I like combustion and alphamine), forskolin, and something like inhibit e or erase pro

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lg sciences has a great cutting stack . Lots of great reviews on it . Do you have specific favorite or any questions on products?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really liked Ep1c Unleashed on my cut. I was going up in weights and reps every week.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Exotherm plus alphamine. Super shredded.
Run 8 weeks, I guarantee you will love it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like anafuse and norcodrene combo! Two great product for a lean cut.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest OxyMax XT as one product. Every capsule has 25 mg of Forksolin in it. Forksolin will help one decrease bodyfat while maintaining lean body mass. Forksolin is a must have, in my opinion, when cutting or recomping. Also, the amentoflavone will attribute to fat loss. OxyMax XT also helps users with a "feel good" or euphoric feeling which is sometimes needed during a cut.

If you're going for a straight cut, then I would stack OxyMax XT with a non stim fat burner. If you're looking to lose a little extra fat, but really want to focus on maintaining lean mass, I would stack it with AlphaMax. AlphaMax also contains F95, so you would be getting a pretty generous dose of that daily. AlphaMax will also help with free testosterone and improve your sleep. Sleep is a key when calories are lower. Sleep will affect your recovery, which can be hindered at a deficit.

However, if you have not ran either one solo, I would run OxyMax XT solo first or you can stack it with a product you have used successfully in the past.
iThrow can attest to OxyMax XT

Johnnyfx

Awards
Shred Matrix by MusclePharm, stacked with SuperHD by cellucor, top it all off with 3g L-Carnitine
You can also add Tonalin CLA on top for a more gradual reduction of stubborn fat, and increased muscle definition.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I would suggest OxyMax XT as one product. Every capsule has 25 mg of Forksolin in it. Forksolin will help one decrease bodyfat while maintaining lean body mass. Forksolin is a must have, in my opinion, when cutting or recomping. Also, the amentoflavone will attribute to fat loss. OxyMax XT also helps users with a "feel good" or euphoric feeling which is sometimes needed during a cut.

If you're going for a straight cut, then I would stack OxyMax XT with a non stim fat burner. If you're looking to lose a little extra fat, but really want to focus on maintaining lean mass, I would stack it with AlphaMax. AlphaMax also contains F95, so you would be getting a pretty generous dose of that daily. AlphaMax will also help with free testosterone and improve your sleep. Sleep is a key when calories are lower. Sleep will affect your recovery, which can be hindered at a deficit.

However, if you have not ran either one solo, I would run OxyMax XT solo first or you can stack it with a product you have used successfully in the past.
Oxymax + alphamine = ?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
AlphaMax, Follidrone together treated me well.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established

halfway through my 1st bottle and easily one of my top 2 fat burners ive EVER used

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax + alphamine = ?
I don't know if I would suggest the two combined for most. It may be too stim heavy. One could dose 2 OxyMax upon wakening and then Alphamine PWO, but just from the OxyMax alone, that would be 400 mg of caffeine. I'm not sure how much caffeine Alphamine has. Maybe one cap of OxyMax and 1 scoop Alphamine, but then one is only getting 25 mg of F95.

AlphaMax, Follidrone together treated me well.
Seems quite interesting.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine or norco+lipomorph+foskolin plus+exotherm=shred city. If I had to choose two products-norco and exotherm. The fat loss, appetite suppressant, and feel good energy from norco plus the additional fat loss/hardening from Exomake it very difficult to beat.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on a cut using Exotherm and AlphaMax. It is going very well. Exotherm + Incinderine would be a great stack as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So many options op.

If you're looking for something tasty, Alphamine is a great product. Norcodrene, also by PES, is another "all day" fat burner" that is one of the best all in one pill options available.

I think in terms of complete all in one options, PES has you covered. If you're looking for the bulk route, SNS has bulk caffeine and yohimbine that would cost you $15 for the combo. The yohimbine can be found for $7 for 100 capsules and at 4-5 per day, would last you between 20-30 days.

We also sell Synephrine (180 capsules) for $10 which could be used instead of caffeine or Yohimbine if a stim like fat burner is what you're after.

I'm also a huge fan of Anteaus Labs stuff so Lipomorph gets my vote.

Feel free to PM me if you need help setting up a cutting stack.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking to lean out and need a good cut stack. drop a lot of weight now I need to lean out and tighten things up
Norcodrene + Shift/thread

Smooth long lasting energy, focus, appetite suppression, lipolysis, blood glucose reduction, beta 2&3 activation, target WAT and BAT, improve thyroid hormone, increase cAMP, I can go on if you want :).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene + Shift/thread

Smooth long lasting energy, focus, appetite suppression, lipolysis, blood glucose reduction, beta 2&3 activation, target WAT and BAT, improve thyroid hormone, increase cAMP, I can go on if you want :).
I'm gonna run Exotherm + Incinderine for the remainder of the cutting season until bulking time, but I'm dying to try Shift and Norco. I read great things about Alphamine as well, but I don't do well with Yohimbine. Hopefully the Y in Incinderine doesn't get to me too much.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prosupps Vexxum and L carintine works well! I get the energy I need plus it doesn't make me feel crashing afterwards!

alliance_bjj

alliance_bjj

Awards
I decided to try shift and exotherm with daa max with my prosupp amino linx and my pre-workout

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are going to go with Forskolin get Katana's Forkolean. Best priced Forskolin out there.

Consider TTA and Reduce XT if you are looking for more non-stim options.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine
Lipomorph
Shift
Yohimbine HCL
Ergonine

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Norcodrene/Alphamine + Shift

If you are interested in topicals... can go for EvoMuse: Absolutely Abliderated and/or Eviscerate.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oxymax + alphamine = ?
That would be pretty awesome, however from users reports OxyMax is quite strong so I would proceed with caution haha
halfway through my 1st bottle and easily one of my top 2 fat burners ive EVER used
Im glad it worked out so well for you! That 100mg Forksolin with the Alphamax def. can do some magic!