Transparent Labs

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
I'm looking for a new pwo this fall and Bulk looks compelling. Any thoughts, guys? Lean mass is the goal.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a basic pre with three basic test boosting ingredients. This won't really help you bulk or gain lean mass op.

If you want lean mass look into a natural anabolic like (-)-epi (ep1c unleashed, epi-plex, follidrone) or ara/Abe and add a preworkout separately.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ep1c-unleashed-by-olympus-labs

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
By Abe are u talking Anabeta Elite? I've been considering that. Gets lots of support here.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
By Abe are u talking Anabeta Elite? I've been considering that. Gets lots of support here.
Yep. Very effective natural product- stacked with ara (x gels or X factor) it's even better. Can't go wrong solo or stacked.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would second the ABE or ARA products. This is the first time I have ever really given ARA a fair shake and I do really like it. I dose 8 caps preworkout and I love it. I do have minor joint issues in my ankles, knees, elbows and shoulders so I do not train very low rep and the pump is really intense. The pump is equal to DS I have used in the past. ABE makes me eat and eat and eat so for bulking it is great.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta agree with the bros here... Xgels + ABE is far and away the best natural combo I've ever run. Add in (or solo) magnitropin and those are my go-to's for natural muscle builders.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
My fav natty bulk combo is:

EP1C an (-)epi product
PA (phosphatidic acid) can get this from Soy Granuals VERY cheap
DermaStr3ngth - laxogenin product

All natural and all work synergistic-ally with each other.

ABE and an ArA product (as mentioned) is also a good option. I can't run ArA due to its inflammatory effects.