booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
well, considering it doesnt actually tell you how much of that is bcaa's vs glutamine... it could be ok, or it could be complete garbage. can't tell.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I havent used it. I usually just use amino iv by pes. But try the sample and see how you like it.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I'd guess it's 4 grams glutamine, 5 grams 2-1 bcaa and 1 grams cit. I don't supplement with glutamine so if I'm buying this it's gotta be heavily discounted. I do bulk bcaa mostly tho. Usually get 2 to 3 more times bcaa in exchange for flavorings n a fancier bottle

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
wouldnt trust it they spell leucine wrong
hahaha that's a bad sign... gotta figure this is pretty heavy on the glutamine and light on the bcaas. Not something I would buy without further knowledge/confirmation of the breakdown. And a spell check ;)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt trust it they spell leucine wrong
I saw this too hahah. Any company that can't even spell check the label shouldn't be trusted. That label has shady written all over it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I saw this too hahah. Any company that can't even spell check the label shouldn't be trusted. That label has shady written all over it.
Also says "take an additional serving post work"... apparently everyone's work is so hard they need bcaas just to drive home ha

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
well, considering it doesnt actually tell you how much of that is bcaa's vs glutamine... it could be ok, or it could be complete garbage. can't tell.
This. With all the protein spiking going on I would venture to say it's happening with BCAA mixes as well (i.e adding in a bolus of something cheap like taurine vs a good 2:1:1 ratio etc)