ep1c unleashed non responder

latinorebel

Awards
Hey folks.

I've been running epic unleashed for about 3 weeks now.

I'm not responding at all.

Should I try Follidrone?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If you Dnt feel a thing or any changes in your workouts then I'd just give up Epicathecins in general. You can try follidrone but most likely you won't feel it there too. If you have it on hand you should switch or... Dnt open it I'll buy it from you. :)

Both have the same active ingredient just variations in absorption and amount per cap.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your current stats, goals, macros?

It's not a miracle supplement but you should be noticing something. Although few and far between it is possible you could be a non responder.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hey folks.

Should I try Follidrone?
Hey latinorebel, what are you expecting or feel that would justify you as being a responder to epicatechin?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really notice it when I run the product for about 8 weeks. You could try follidrone or anafuse for weeks 4-8.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
as have been echoed, what are you expecting out of the product? It should increase recovery time between sets and leave you less fatigued

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you Dnt feel a thing or any changes in your workouts then I'd just give up Epicathecins in general. You can try follidrone but most likely you won't feel it there too. If you have it on hand you should switch or... Dnt open it I'll buy it from you. :)

Both have the same active ingredient just variations in absorption and amount per cap.
^This^

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Hey folks.

Should I try Follidrone?
Finish the bottle and after a couple of days post here again comparing the "on" and "off" performance. IMO

latinorebel

Awards
What are your current stats, goals, macros?

It's not a miracle supplement but you should be noticing something. Although few and far between it is possible you could be a non responder.
I'm 5'10", weigh 195.

I eat clean, anywhere between 4000 and 4500 calories a day.

I'm currently not measuring, but based on previous diets I'm in that caloric range and my macros are probably evenly split.

Not a perfect diet at the moment. I know. But like I said, it's clean. I don't eat out and I meal prep.

I don't drink or smoke. I don't eat junk or sweets. I don't take any meds.

I take a natural multi, a high epa/dha dose of fish oil, glucosamine, creatine, BCAA (intra workout), CoQ10, and 4 scoops of PA. I'll sprinkle some other supps here and there (Vit D, Vit C, Fenugreek, etc.).

I'm consistent with my workouts. I don't skip days. And I go HARD in the gym.

The only variable that has really changed is that I'm probably getting a tad bit less sleep cuz of my new job. I'll be changing my hours soon, so I'm hoping to get more rest.

latinorebel

Awards
Hey latinorebel, what are you expecting or feel that would justify you as being a responder to epicatechin?
So the thing is this, I've heard great raves and reviews about this product.

But I don't SEE or FEEL anything different.

My body usually responds well to the introduction of a new product.

With this product -- nothing, nada.

I'm very patient.

I'm gonna keep running it a while longer.

...see what happens.

I was trying to see what you guys thought.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is your workout program? I am not sold on using a low rep long rest between sets aka "strength routine" to optimize epicatechin. I could be wrong, I notice increased endurance at the higher rep range and overall recovery from minimal rest between sets

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey folks.

Should I try Follidrone?
Hi :)
Believe me or not, its not just you who dont "respond" on Epicatechin.
-Tried Follidrone at 10 caps daily and NOTHING (no better endurance,no better work capacity,pumps etc).
-Tried 1g of 95%pure Epicatechin daily and felt no difference
-5 caps of EpiPlex (1500mg Epicatechin with 100mg Piperine) .I felt no huge difference while I was on,BUT when I took 1 month of to see if Its any difference. It WAS actually difference. My endurance decreased, not so strong pumps like on EPIPLEX, work capacity decreased and so did musclefulless too. So its some how very sneaky supplement. You definitely feel a difference while you are of.
-I tried 5 caps Ep1c Unleashed with 3 pumps of Ep1c Unleashed TD and it was better than 5 caps of Epiplex. And now comes the funny thing:
Right now, I am combining Ep1c Unleashed TD and Oral with Epiplex. OOOH MYYYY...
Amazing pumps, amazing endurance, musclefullness and generaly veeeery good work capacity !!
Epicatechin IS potent N.O booster so if it does not work for you, then you should try increasing the dose. Worked for me . this combo is not cheap and definitely not cheap at this dose. So it would be cheaper alternatives such as nitrates etc etc but I really like it. Should not forget all those health benefits of Epicatechin

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
What is your workout program? I am not sold on using a low rep long rest between sets aka "strength routine" to optimize epicatechin. I could be wrong, I notice increased endurance at the higher rep range and overall recovery from minimal rest between sets
I second this, the -epi effect for me was much stronger on the workouts that were high volume wokouts

latinorebel

Awards
Interesting you say that.

I do a full body routine, 1 day off and 1 day off. 1 is a full body dumbell workout (with the exception of my first exercise, the deadlift); the other is a full body barbell workout.

On my "off day" I can pretty much do whatever: cardio, (I got a quick 30 min) circuit training workout, walking, basketball.

I don't want to get into a philosophical debate of what type of workout is better. (I personally like full body and have seen tremendous changes ever since I switched to a full body scheme. But whatever.)

But maybe there is something to what you just said.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
-Tried Follidrone at 10 caps daily and NOTHING (no better endurance,no better work capacity,pumps etc).
-5 caps of EpiPlex (1500mg Epicatechin with 100mg Piperine) .I felt no huge difference while I was on,BUT when I took 1 month of to see if Its any difference. It WAS actually difference. My endurance decreased, not so strong pumps like on EPIPLEX, work capacity decreased and so did musclefulless too. So its some how very sneaky supplement. You definitely feel a difference while you are of.
-I tried 5 caps Ep1c Unleashed with 3 pumps of Ep1c Unleashed TD and felt the same as I did with Epiplex. And now comes the funny thing:
Right now, I am combining Ep1c Unleashed TD and Oral with Epiplex. OOOH MYYYY...
Amazing pumps, amazing endurance, musclefullness and generaly veeeery good work capacity !!
Epicatechin IS potent N.O booster so if it does not work for you, then you should try increasing the dose. Worked for me . this combo is not cheap and definitely not cheap at this dose. So it would be cheaper alternatives such as nitrates etc etc but I really like it. Should not forget all those health benefits of Epicatechin
This guy knows his epicatechin! Lol

latinorebel

Awards
-I tried 5 caps Ep1c Unleashed with 3 pumps of Ep1c Unleashed TD and felt the same as I did with Epiplex. And now comes the funny thing:
Interesting.

I really appreciate the feedback.

I'm gonna try some different things and just be patient.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been following what you guys recommend: 2 pre -- and 1 and 1 split on non training days.
I have tried many different doses with Epicatechin , but for me it works best with higher doses. 1500mg +

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
1. This dosing scheme is insane
2. I would switch to a different product altogether (not Epicathecin)
3. I'm sorry you have to dose that high to feel what I feel on 2 caps...
4. Danes knows his "natty" products.
5. Danes is LOADED!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
OP just give up, PM me your price so I can save you some money

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. This dosing scheme is insane
2. I would switch to a different product altogether (not Epicathecin)
3. I'm sorry you have to dose that high to feel what I feel on 2 caps...
4. Danes knows his "natty" products.
5. Danes is LOADED!
It is and its not cost effective. :)
We definitely respond different on things and Epicatechin is a ingredient I need much of to get any effect (some dont ).

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you take it? What's your dosing scheme?
Right now its 3 pumps of EP1C TD, 4 caps of Epi1c Unleashed and 4-5caps of Epiplex.. i do take epiplex and Ep1c together (both have absorption enchancers )
I do agree with goodvibes . Give it up and save some money. If the money is not the issue then you can allways try :)
If the money is the issue, PES high Volume or OL Conqu3r are PWOs you are looking for (nice pumps, endurance +++)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I never saw an answer to what you were expecting? Are your rests timed? a lot of this is very subjective because what you may feel like is short, might be long to someone else

latinorebel

Awards
I never saw an answer to what you were expecting? Are your rests timed? a lot of this is very subjective because what you may feel like is short, might be long to someone else
I always time my rest periods. Besides being good practice, I'm an a.m. lifter. I have to be in and out the gym by 7 a.m.

I rest between sets and exercises anywhere between 60 to 90 seconds.

Again, I haven't felt or noticed any difference in strength, endurance or body comp.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right now its 3 pumps of EP1C TD, 4 caps of Epi1c Unleashed and 4-5caps of Epiplex.. i do take epiplex and Ep1c together (both have absorption enchancers )
I do agree with goodvibes . Give it up and save some money. If the money is not the issue then you can allways try :)
If the money is the issue, PES high Volume or OL Conqu3r are PWOs you are looking for (nice pumps, endurance +++)
I would just give up on Epic products and save some money on Test and Tren if I were you!! Lol

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey folks.

Should I try Follidrone?
I personally think you should try Follidrone. Tried it when it first came out and easily one of the best supplements i've tried. Tried epi-plex and OG Ep1c and they did nothing. Epic Unleashed however is working. But Folli has worked EVERY time. But it usually dies down for me around the 6 week mark. I go 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and jump back on. There are plenty people who didn't respond to Folli but did Ep1c and the reverse is true as well

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally think you should try Follidrone. Tried it when it first came out and easily one of the best supplements i've tried. Tried epi-plex and OG Ep1c and they did nothing. Epic Unleashed however is working. But Folli has worked EVERY time. But it usually dies down for me around the 6 week mark. I go 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and jump back on. There are plenty people who didn't respond to Folli but did Ep1c and the reverse is true as well
Dont want to be rude or anything but this seems like a good old placebo :)
If you dont get any effect from epiplex and ep1c unleashed (both has higher Epi dose and absorption enhancers) how can you get better results of follidrone ? This is no logic at all

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont want to be rude or anything but this seems like a good old placebo :)
If you dont get any effect from epiplex and ep1c unleashed (both has higher Epi dose and absorption enhancers) how can you get better results of follidrone ? This is no logic at all
Not rude buddy. I said I got nothing on OG Ep1c. Ep1c Unleashed however is working. Wish I could tell you but Epi-plex did nothing nor did OG Epic. I love OL so if anything I was disappointed that OG didn't work. But Unleashed is doing the job. Epi-plex however did nothing. FOLLI has worked every time.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not rude buddy. I said I got nothing on OG Ep1c. Ep1c Unleashed however is working. Wish I could tell you but Epi-plex did nothing nor did OG Epic. I love OL so if anything I was disappointed that OG didn't work. But Unleashed is doing the job. Epi-plex however did nothing. FOLLI has worked every time.
Epicatechin is a tricky ingredient. As we can see at the studies, it is increasing follistatin, N.O .etc and it means bioavailability is not the main issue. But absorption need a boost ! I said this when folli came out, epicatechin NEED absorption enhancers such as Ascorbic acid; green Tea Extract, Grape seed extract etc etc.
A combo of those would be best and it would make Epicatechin more effective. Instead of taking 2g of Epicatechin (like I do), you maybe need just 500mg to get the same effect thanks to combination of absorption enhancers

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epicatechin is a tricky ingredient. As we can see at the studies, it is increasing follistatin, N.O .etc and it means bioavailability is not the main issue. But absorption need a boost ! I said this when folli came out, epicatechin NEED absorption enhancers such as Ascorbic acid; green Tea Extract, Grape seed extract etc etc.
A combo of those would be best and it would make Epicatechin more effective. Instead of taking 2g of Epicatechin (like I do), you maybe need just 500mg to get the same effect thanks to combination of absorption enhancers
That could possibly make since but it doesn't explain why Follidrone has worked better for me and Epi plex and OG didn't. Its only hypothetical but if Folli is this good with Rice Flour lol, imagine how good it would be with the enhancers.

If anything it should have been placebo with Epi Plex cause I surely was hoping it worked the same. Cause let's face it, Epi aint cheap, and epi plex was very economical but it did nothing at all.

Yes they are all Epi but I have seen two big formulators say that the quality and percentage of Epi in all raws is not the same. Not saying this is the case here but I see people making the statement that they are the same products but in reality, raws make a difference in quality. As does percentage (ex: 20% forskolin vs 95%. Same active ingredient but.....)

If im not mistaken though, OL and BLR get there's from the same place. Not sure where CEL is getting theirs to be able to sell it for $20 bucks cheaper but all I know is it didn't work and neither did OG Ep1c (wierd since I just stated they possibly use the same raws. Maybe its the rice flour;) ) But Ep1c Unleashed is phenomenal and I will use it until Follidrone gets an update.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Agreed Follidrone worked for me every single time. I can tell almost immediately when I switched. I've hopped back and forth OL and BLR, the only difference now is epic unleashed, this one seems to be very effective. Kudos to both companies creating quality products.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That could possibly make since but it doesn't explain why Follidrone has worked better for me and Epi plex and OG didn't. Its only hypothetical but if Folli is this good with Rice Flour lol, imagine how good it would be with the enhancers.

I know many people who felt nothing from follidrone but loved Ep1c unleashed and Epiplex. But that would be the dose which is the main problem

If anything it should have been placebo with Epi Plex cause I surely was hoping it worked the same. Cause let's face it, Epi aint cheap, and epi plex was very economical but it did nothing at all.

Yes they are all Epi but I have seen two big formulators say that the quality and percentage of Epi in all raws is not the same. Not saying this is the case here but I see people making the statement that they are the same products but in reality, raws make a difference in quality. As does percentage (ex: 20% forskolin vs 95%. Same active ingredient but.....)

If im not mistaken though, OL and BLR get there's from the same place. Not sure where CEL is getting theirs to be able to sell it for $20 bucks cheaper but all I know is it didn't work and neither did OG Ep1c (wierd since I just stated they possibly use the same raws. Maybe its the rice flour;) ) But Ep1c Unleashed is phenomenal and I will use it until Follidrone gets an update.
It is VERY strange of course. EPIPLEX is 95% pure epicatechin and 20mg Pipeine in each cap. So it should work better than most of Epi products to be honest :)

For me, the combination of High dose and different absorption enhancers worked best. Combining Epiplex with Ep1c Unleashed is a amazing combo. Not only you will get high dose of quality Epicstechin, but you will get a nice combo of absorption supporters too. That is the win !

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
The oral (-)epi + Ep1C Unleashed TD combo is PHENOMENAL There really is a difference with that combo.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

EpiPlex I had to run at 3 caps per day to notice anything and it took two weeks to kick in for me.

THE NEW Ep1C with the phytoFUSE technology (purported 200-600% better absorption) kicked in much faster and at less caps. So even though EpiPlex was cheaper to start, it ended up that Ep1C was more economical for me (less caps needed for results) even though it costs more initially.

The OG Ep1C had a lower absorbtion rate so maybe that's why it didn't work as well for you? Ep1C Unleashed TD has a great absorption rate as does the new Ep1C capped version with the PhytoFUSE technology.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EpiPlex I had to run at 3 caps per day to notice anything and it took two weeks to kick in for me.

Ep1C with the phytoFUSE technology (purported 200-600% better absorption) kicked in much faster and at less caps. So even though EpiPlex was cheaper to start, it ended up that Ep1C was more economical for me (less caps needed for results) even though it costs more initially.
And those two together, you get even better pumps etc ;)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Makes me want to try the TD. Yall better not be reps or I'm negging you both.

Lol at my empty threat

Zariph

Awards
Which Epic product (is capsules) is the superior atm?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Which Epic product (is capsules) is the superior atm?
They both serve a slightly different purpose.

EP1C Unleashed Transdermal - extended release keeping blood plasma levels stable over time (dosing timing doesn't matter as much)

EP1c caps - Sharp spike in NO, pumps, endurance. Best taken pre workout. Myostatin benefits lasting about 3 hours.

Zariph

Awards
They both serve a slightly different purpose.

EP1C Unleashed Transdermal - extended release keeping blood plasma levels stable over time (dosing timing doesn't matter as much)

EP1c caps - Sharp spike in NO, pumps, endurance. Best taken pre workout. Myostatin benefits lasting about 3 hours.
okay thx m8

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are mistaken. ;) And while raws can make a difference, we're talking all 97% + here if I recall. But the real issue with epicatechin is its poor bioavailability, as has been discussed numerous times on this board and elsewhere. Additional absorption enhancers can help to some extent, but are not the same as PhytoFused epi.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I have tried follidrone and really don't notice the difference between the OG Ep1c

The unleashed ep1c is a different beast

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You are mistaken. ;) And while raws can make a difference, we're talking all 97% + here if I recall. But the real issue with epicatechin is its poor bioavailability, as has been discussed numerous times on this board and elsewhere. Additional absorption enhancers can help to some extent, but are not the same as PhytoFused epi.
Im curious, how did you come to that conclusion?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No rep here, I am surprised at how much better the unleashed td is compared to the original epic. I have not tried unleashed caps so can only compare above statement.