Alphamine/Xtend Combo

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Thoughts on this during a cut?

1 Scoop Margarita Alphamine mixed with 1 scoop Lemon Lime Xtend. Maybe 3x per day?

I've never actually done a cut but I feel this would be a pretty easy way to look forward to it!

Ordered Margarita Alphamine-supposed to be here tomorrow. Just figured it'd be tasty!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely would be a good cut. Look into maybe stacking like alphamine and shift or norcodrene and shift. They make a good combo.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk if you'd need the xtend three times per day (Alphamine contains HICA for the muscle preservation benefits).

The combo would be great tho at 3 scoops Alphamine per day and xtend around your workouts.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sounds good to me if that spacing works for you,
I'd only dose twice myself

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds good to me if that spacing works for you,
I'd only dose twice myself
i would dose it twice as well
2 Scoops Pre-workout or upon waking non-workout days and 1 scoop 6-8 hours either before or after that 2 scoop dose

So perhaps 2 Scoops + Xtend (AM) for early morning training and 1 scoop 6-8 hours later with Xtend (which you may not even need here)
Or vice versa if you train in the PM and take the alphamine in morning (1 scoop) no need for xtend here, and use the Xtend aronud your workouts (or if you eat meals 4-6 hours apart) which has been shown in Layne norton's Hypothesis for Muscle Protein Synthesis

http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/uploads/Norton-J-Ag-Food-Ind-Hi-Tech-2008.pdf
http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/optimal-protein-intake-and-meal-frequency-to-support-maximal-protein-synthesis-and-muscle-mass

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
3scoops a day with bcaa is perfectly fine. Dosage wise solution has got you covered