Anyone ever try the pre-workout by Chaos and Pain? Is it good?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I assume you are meaning 450mg caffeine? Also I will also go out on a limb and assume you mean cannibal ferox.
If my assumptions are correct then yes, it's a good but very powerful preworkout

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I assume you are meaning 450mg caffeine? Also I will also go out on a limb and assume you mean cannibal ferox.
If my assumptions are correct then yes, it's a good but very powerful preworkout
That is great to hear! Im going to try it out soon. I love stims and the feeling it gives ya.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
pyrobatt is the forum rep for C&P and can help answer any other questions you have

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
How appreciative and grateful I would be to receive a sample packet of this stuff to try.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just don't take a scoop and a half of it with Alphamine.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Not yet.

I've got a sample to try over here...450mg is a bit much for me caffeine wise so I might have to split it into two doses. What I can say is that I've had a number of their other products, none of which have disappointed me yet.

And, they are a solid company with good people working behind the scenes.

***EDIT***:

I decided to help you out and rock my first sample today. I had to to a bunch of yard work earlier so I decided to make today a cardio day after my bday cheat meals lol.

Went with 1/2 a packet stacked with DCP 2.0 (a non-stim) and EP1C. I'll report back tonight on how it went.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Kboxer!
Np.

Ok so I'm back from the workout.

Here is what went down:

Pre Workout:

I took 1/2 of the sample packet I had. The whole packet was supposed to be 1 serving, BUT I was wary of taking 450mg of caffeine in one shot. My normal max is about 200. Anything over that gets me a little jittery and heart pounding.

Taste:

Tasted freaking amazing. It was the "Mango Mutilation" falvor. Usually with that much caffeine I notice some supps have a bitter taste but not here. I was pleasantly surprised.

Consistency:

Mixed well. No clumps or left over sludge in the cup. Used about 8-10 oz of water.

Energy:

This is where I was a bit surprised. I waited about 20min before heading to the gym, expecting the caffeine to hit hard. But no dice. Energy came on really smooth considering the profile and was surprisingly clean throughout. I wonder if the addition of Noopept and N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine somehow smoothed over the stims?

Workout:

I ended up doing 20min low/moderate intensity cardio, then switched to about 20min of hill intervals (treadmill incline). After that I expected to be tired but I wasn't.

Still rearing to go, I rocked out about 60-70 weighted ab curls on the ab machine, and followed that up with wide pull ups (focus on lats), doing a reverse pyramid on sets of 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

I'm sitting here writing this now and I feel mentally alert and like I could keep going strong...hopefully this won't keep me up all night lol

Anyway, that's all folks.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ he nailed it. I've tried a sample pack, and it doesn't "feel" like 450mg of caffeine. Don't get me wrong, It IS strong, but real smooth and steady. Try some, just start with half a dose of you don't feel comfortable going all in

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
One full scoop gave me anxiety, although I am very low stim most of the time

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Np.

Ok so I'm back from the workout.

Here is what went down:

Pre Workout:

I took 1/2 of the sample packet I had. The whole packet was supposed to be 1 serving, BUT I was wary of taking 450mg of caffeine in one shot. My normal max is about 200. Anything over that gets me a little jittery and heart pounding.

Taste:

Tasted freaking amazing. It was the "Mango Mutilation" falvor. Usually with that much caffeine I notice some supps have a bitter taste but not here. I was pleasantly surprised.

Consistency:

Mixed well. No clumps or left over sludge in the cup. Used about 8-10 oz of water.

Energy:

This is where I was a bit surprised. I waited about 20min before heading to the gym, expecting the caffeine to hit hard. But no dice. Energy came on really smooth considering the profile and was surprisingly clean throughout. I wonder if the addition of Noopept and N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine somehow smoothed over the stims?

Workout:

I ended up doing 20min low/moderate intensity cardio, then switched to about 20min of hill intervals (treadmill incline). After that I expected to be tired but I wasn't.

Still rearing to go, I rocked out about 60-70 weighted ab curls on the ab machine, and followed that up with wide pull ups (focus on lats), doing a reverse pyramid on sets of 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

I'm sitting here writing this now and I feel mentally alert and like I could keep going strong...hopefully this won't keep me up all night lol

Anyway, that's all folks.
Thank you for the feedback. Sounds similar to I-Forces max out! I'm glad it worked well for you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally havent used it but I have heard some positive reviews on it. I'm still a big High Volume pes type of guy. hah

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I recently ordered a tub (Lawless Lemon Lime) and it's legit. I was also surprised at how smooth the energy is. I was worried about getting jitters from the yohimbine and synephrine but I haven't experienced any. I originally thought this would be for lifting only, but surprisingly it doesn't increase my HR too much so I'd feel comfortable using it for metcons as well. It definitely helps me bust out my early morning workouts.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I recently ordered a tub (Lawless Lemon Lime) and it's legit. I was also surprised at how smooth the energy is. I was worried about getting jitters from the yohimbine and synephrine but I haven't experienced any. I originally thought this would be for lifting only, but surprisingly it doesn't increase my HR too much so I'd feel comfortable using it for metcons as well. It definitely helps me bust out my early morning workouts.
Yeah Yohimbine typically doesn't sit well with me at all but I didn't notice any bad sides at 1/2 a scoop

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will send anyone a sample if they want me to. Go ahead and email me at [email protected] with a mailing address and you will be sent any one of our products in a sample size excluding SARMS. Also please be aware that I'm giving away our non stim pre now with new flavoring. Making the post rite now!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I will send anyone a sample if they want me to. Go ahead and email me at with a mailing address and you will be sent any one of our products in a sample size excluding SARMS. Also please be aware that I'm giving away our non stim pre now with new flavoring. Making the post rite now!
I'm stopping asking for samples from you pyrobatt .... every time I get one I end up emptying my wallet on full tubs of the stuff lol.

For real though,

Ferrox surpassed my expectations....

Hypnos has me sleeping like a baby...

And AGGRO....damn. I need to write up a review on that one. I bought 4 tubs of it, so lets just let that speak for itself for now.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stopping asking for samples from you pyrobatt .... every time I get one I end up emptying my wallet on full tubs of the stuff lol.

For real though,

Ferrox surpassed my expectations....

Hypnos has me sleeping like a baby...

And AGGRO....damn. I need to write up a review on that one. I bought 4 tubs of it, so lets just let that speak for itself for now.
Every amazon review gets you a 30% off code of our amazon store. Just sayin.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Every amazon review gets you a 30% off code of our amazon store. Just sayin.
How come I'm just hearing about this now : )

Already left a Ferrox review here on AM. Is it cool to copy paste that one over to Amazon? Haven't had the chance to do a write up for AGGRO, plus I wanted to give it 2 tries before reviewing (which I've now done).

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will send anyone a sample if they want me to. Go ahead and email me with a mailing address and you will be sent any one of our products in a sample size excluding SARMS. Also please be aware that I'm giving away our non stim pre now with new flavoring. Making the post rite now!
Sent you an email

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How come I'm just hearing about this now : )

Already left a Ferrox review here on AM. Is it cool to copy paste that one over to Amazon? Haven't had the chance to do a write up for AGGRO, plus I wanted to give it 2 tries before reviewing (which I've now done).

It's on our facebook. Looks like I'll have to pin it to the top haha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Pyrobatt,

Thank you! I just received my samples in the mail and I must say I am highly excited to try them. I also got your sample of green apple Perma which I will be trying tomorrow! Much appreciated and you now have received a new loyal customer!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pyrobatt,

Thank you! I just received my samples in the mail and I must say I am highly excited to try them. I also got your sample of green apple Perma which I will be trying tomorrow! Much appreciated and you now have received a new loyal customer!
That's what we are here for. Customers.

Glad I found a company that is in line with my moral compass.