Nitric Oxide with Glutamine?
- 04-14-2005, 08:16 PM
- 04-20-2005, 04:59 AM
04-20-2005, 09:07 AM
04-20-2005, 12:34 PM
04-20-2005, 12:48 PM
04-20-2005, 12:54 PM
I may have to check into this also. When I use glutamine, I swear I don't feel the soreness I do whenever I don't supplement with it... Clueless about this...Originally Posted by 200wannabe
04-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Just run a search, you will find the studies and discussions about it. Your results maybe placebo, nobody is immune to that?
04-20-2005, 01:10 PM
04-20-2005, 01:17 PM
where is all the research that arginine increases NO levels in healthy people? A lot of you guys love to talk about the 'research' and glutamine but none of you ever talk about the research and arginine or if increasing nitric oxide really is all that great an idea.
Stechmiller JK, Langkamp-Henken B, Childress B, Herrlinger-Garcia KA, Hudgens J, Tian L, Percival SS, Steele R. Arginine supplementation does not enhance serum nitric oxide levels in elderly nursing home residents with pressure ulcers. Biol Res Nurs. 2005 Apr;6(4):289-99.
and if anyone posts any articles about women and preeclampsia I will no longer participate in the discussion.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Yobra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-06-2011, 12:27 PM
- By greekgeorge in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:05 AM
- By oznerol in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2010, 02:11 PM
- By jwrdeals in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2009, 03:39 PM
- By omar castillo in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2004, 08:14 PM