Life after High Volume?

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
I've been a fan of this pwo for over a year. I think I've run my course with it, though. Any reccos, guys? I'd rather go no stim unless there's something out there that doesn't give me a crazy crash. Thoughts?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely was sad when i ran out of HV lol. Non-stim for me is just bulk products from places like SNS, iForce, or SAN. I use a lot of agmatine, KNO3, beta alanine, and citrulline/malate. Simple and effective.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry if I'm slow and missing something. Why can't you just get more High Volume?

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
I didn't mean to say I've run out of it. I feel like I don't get the effect I used to. Do I just need a break from it?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can try that, but I've only noticed that plateau effect really coming from stim products. Has it been quite a while since this happened because sometimes I have off days or weeks?

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Yeah it's been a month or so. Seems like it just makes me tired now. Weird I know. Maybe something else is going on. Either way, I feel like I want to switch it up.

Nyrin

Awards
Yeah it's been a month or so. Seems like it just makes me tired now. Weird I know. Maybe something else is going on. Either way, I feel like I want to switch it up.
You can develop tolerance to nitrates, but the arginine component is supposed to help mitigate that. Beyond that, nothing in HV should really attenuate over time -- some of the ingredients actually have cumulative effects.

Feeling tired makes it sound like you're going a little hypotensive. Anything else lowering your blood pressure a bit? I know if I take a bunch of nitrates without a BP-raising stim, I end up tanking hard (measured at 89/55 one time!) and even get dizzy/dim-visioned.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I also stopped getting the pumps from it and found that I respond best to glycerol. Two or 3 servings of GlycerGrow2 bring the most ridiculous and dense pump without fail every time.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could try stacking noxygen, citrulline, and 4d pump. I love that stack.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I've been a fan of this pwo for over a year. I think I've run my course with it, though. Any reccos, guys? I'd rather go no stim unless there's something out there that doesn't give me a crazy crash. Thoughts?
Conqu3r non stim or HYDRO3

Both solid options for performance and outstanding pump.

You get a free OL product right now with the purchase of any OL product at Strong Sup Shop.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't mean to say I've run out of it. I feel like I don't get the effect I used to. Do I just need a break from it?
How long have you been running High Volume and/or Nitrates?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can develop tolerance to nitrates, but the arginine component is supposed to help mitigate that. Beyond that, nothing in HV should really attenuate over time -- some of the ingredients actually have cumulative effects.

Feeling tired makes it sound like you're going a little hypotensive. Anything else lowering your blood pressure a bit? I know if I take a bunch of nitrates without a BP-raising stim, I end up tanking hard (measured at 89/55 one time!) and even get dizzy/dim-visioned.
is there any solid data on Nitrate tolerance?

We haven't found solid data.

Please send if you have.

thanks

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta try this.... been using a build your own pwo and I'm missing a one/two scoop and go premix.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just over a year, I'd say. Got into it when it belonged to Athletix.
There weren't any nitrates contained under Athletix, but if you've been running it since PEScience took it over, you're well overdue from a nitrate break.

1kerry

Awards
There weren't any nitrates contained under Athletix, but if you've been running it since PEScience took it over, you're well overdue from a nitrate break.
amino iv has nitrates?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can i assume that the product high volume leads to a blood pressure reduction and therefore also is a good cycle support? How much BP reduction could be expected? No problems with the Combo of citrulline and agmatine as read in examine.com?

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Thanks for the info, guys. Any reccos on a pwo that doesn't have nitrates?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can i assume that the product high volume leads to a blood pressure reduction and therefore also is a good cycle support? How much BP reduction could be expected? No problems with the Combo of citrulline and agmatine as read in examine.com?
I wouldn't recommend it as cycle suport, but yes it would lower your BP. It is hard to quantify the amount of reduction, and yes, examine is not a good source for everything. There is nothing wrong with combining citruilline and agmatine.