Good experiences with Olympus uk labs Legend LG?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was just released so the reviews won't be for a while. Check the OL UK sub forum

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
There are multiple reviews on LGD itself around this forum :) not just the OL UK version. It's a great compound.

Not sure if you know much about LGD... But here is a few key points-

- up to 12x more potent than osta
- it is slightly suppressive so a mild PCT would be required
- an AI is obviously advisable
- fantastic for bulking and great for recomp as well
- have seen quite a few people stating its great for fat loss (diet dependant of course)

Theses are some of the most 'important' notes, if you have any questions and want some more in depth answers feel free to shoot me a PM or just ask here.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
There are multiple reviews on LGD itself around this forum :) not just the OL UK version. It's a great compound.

Not sure if you know much about LGD... But here is a few key points-

- up to 12x more potent than osta
- it is slightly suppressive so a mild PCT would be required
- an AI is obviously advisable
- fantastic for bulking and great for recomp as well
- have seen quite a few people stating its great for fat loss (diet dependant of course)

Theses are some of the most 'important' notes, if you have any questions and want some more in depth answers feel free to shoot me a PM or just ask here.
This.

I prefer it to Osta because I feel it is more versatile (can be used VERY effectively in a bulk, cut or recomp). OL has some good choices for AIs (Ar1micare, El1minate) as well as for PCT (Sup3rPCT) to keep you covered on all angles.

Though I would think about a standard light pharma or RC PCT.

Let us know what you choose and how we can help.