Judge Strikes Down FDA Ban on Ephedra
- 04-14-2005, 04:13 PM
- 04-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Sweet. Awesome news for many supplement companies including Cytodyne which depend a whole lot on weight loss supplement sales.
- 04-14-2005, 04:30 PM
04-14-2005, 04:31 PM
So does this mean the return of ephedra based supplements?. Or will there be more court decisions before that ever happens?
04-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Cool deal, but I guess its still legal in Canuckland anyway.
off-topic, but these are the related stories on that same MSNBC page:
• Cow urine touted as cure-all in India
• More Europeans using alternative therapy
• Warning issued on herbal remedies from India
04-14-2005, 04:40 PM
04-14-2005, 04:45 PM
I would assume this means more FDA regulation since the judge sent it back to them for re-analysis. It is only for ephedra-- HCL is still legal.
04-14-2005, 05:00 PM
I was thinking the same thing! I really doubt it, but we can wish, cant we?Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
04-14-2005, 05:03 PM
ATleast this is a move in the right direction. I hope it gets completely lifted. I want some Lipo-6. That stuff was incredible.
04-14-2005, 05:42 PM
04-14-2005, 05:58 PM
04-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-14-2005, 10:22 AM
- By VanillaGorilla in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2004, 04:24 AM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2003, 03:23 AM
- By GuyinLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2003, 09:23 PM