Chrysin - AnabolicMinds.com

Chrysin

1. New Member

Chrysin

Hi guys,

i am new to this forum, by the way great!; I read alot of stuff in different other forum about chrysin (many negatives) but i wanted to try the supplement so i bought it (i do not mention the name of the manufacter). I am taking 1 gram (2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening) and i have noticed that all my muscles (especially that one important for the lady!) are harder than before, so i guess it has increased the testosterone.

I think is a good estrogen blocker because also blocks the transformation of testosterone into DHT that is responsible for hairloss (Ergopharm and others they do not have this effect hence can contribute to increae hairloss)

So my feedback is positive and i do not understand why many people do not have any results; perhaps my theory is (valid for all the reliable supplements) that people expect too much from supplements forgetting that training,rest and good diet (for a natural bb) are the most important things.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shorinryu
    Hi guys,

i am new to this forum, by the way great!; I read alot of stuff in different other forum about chrysin (many negatives) but i wanted to try the supplement so i bought it (i do not mention the name of the manufacter). I am taking 1 gram (2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening) and i have noticed that all my muscles (especially that one important for the lady!) are harder than before, so i guess it has increased the testosterone.

I think is a good estrogen blocker because also blocks the transformation of testosterone into DHT that is responsible for hairloss (Ergopharm and others they do not have this effect hence can contribute to increae hairloss)

So my feedback is positive and i do not understand why many people do not have any results; perhaps my theory is (valid for all the reliable supplements) that people expect too much from supplements forgetting that training,rest and good diet (for a natural bb) are the most important things.
    where did you get your Chrysin from?
  3. New Member

Hey Steve,

I use Gen nutrition FX chrysin (4 caps)
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is Chrysin Underrated as an Aromatase Inhibitor?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 11:39 AM
  2. tribulus and chrysin stack?
    By yjsjin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 04:28 PM
  3. chrysin, for anti- estrogen
    By lilman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 04:08 PM
  4. M1t cycle w/ 6-oxo and Chrysin