I got your ephedrine right here

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For those of you concerned about ephedra/ephedrine products going I away, I just found a virtual cornicopia of E/Cs and other goodies.

D&E Pharmacuticals
Almost every product they carry contains ephedra and caffeine. They also sell PURE ephedrine in 25mg pills with no Guaifenesin. In order to buy pure ephedrine you will probably have to give them a lot of personal information like your drivers license information, etc. Since ephedrine is regulated by the DEA, this will put your name on a list. If you are not concerned about this, then go ahead.

Bolt Pure Ephedrine products

These can be combined with regular caffeine pills for a perfect pharmacutical E/C combo.

D&E Sports Supplements

They make Yellow Subs, which are the equivelant of Yellow Jackets. Regular ephedra, caffeine, white willow, etc. My personal pick would be "Ultra Boost" which is your basic ma haung and guarana seed. No asprin.
Otherwise, you can see all their booster goodies.

From what it looks like, you may have to be a member to buy the above site, but it does list the ingredients of all their products. It looks like you can get them cheaper here.

It looks like they sell some other stuff like creatine, etc so you can save on shipping when you order from them.

Enjoy!

Edit: Here's something else I found if you're a caffeine lover. Remember Jolt Cola? How about Caffeine Soap?!

Last edited:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Nice, I will spot you 5 karma points for yor work in this, Im sure Im already on plenty of their lists already, so I can handle the first....

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just as long as you're not trying to buy huge amounts its probably not a problem. I think the DEAs concern with ephedrine is meth labs.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Damnit, so no buying it for the meth labs?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
those caffeine accesories are awesome..I'm gonna buy the shirt :D