PES Select weird chunks

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Not sure what's wrong with my PES select. It's chocolate flavor and I just had one and it was fine. But this one has these weird chunks in like chewed food or oatmeal :(

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
PES can be like that. Are you mixing with milk or water?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Just found it odd. It happens every time with this tub

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I always find their protein to be on the chunkier side compared to others. When I mix with milk I add a little water & it helps. If you are mixing with water, not sure I have any advice. Sorry.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you mix and how big were the chunks?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Shaker bottle. Small clumps. But they almost have a different texture. It's like the casein isn't dissolving as well or something g.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did you order from? You only experiencing it with this one tub?

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Shaker bottle. Small clumps. But they almost have a different texture. It's like the casein isn't dissolving as well or something g.
Maybe it got really hot during shipping? Changed the product. Id drink it til it gave me tummy problems but that's just me

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yeah I will was just wondering if anyones heard of it thus far. Got it through orbit - shipping is pretty far I suppose, west coast US to east coast Canada lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Put up a pic :)

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I will was just wondering if anyones heard of it thus far. Got it through orbit - shipping is pretty far I suppose, west coast US to east coast Canada lol
You're Canadian? You should check our this site supplementsource.ca free ship when you spend 100

I order stuff from there all the time, they have a clearance section, can't beat the deals. Canadianproteins is good too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could be from when they shipped it maybe it experienced really hot weather on the truck or something and it made it the way it is.. idk

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It happens to mine too, but I don't really care.