Epicatechin dosing?

Spanner

Awards
Hi just bought some Epic 2.0 and wanted to know how much to take ( bottleneck states 1 in morning and 1 in evening) as I see many taking two caps A.M and 2 caps pre-workout.
Also, is it best to take on empty stomach? Coffee etc
I have searched but could not find the info.
Cheers

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Not familiar with the product but I have used a couple epicatechin products. . . . . usually I'd do two caps before a workout, and on days off I do one in the morning, and one in the afternoon usually on an empty stomach.

Good luck man!

-Matt

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not familiar with the product but I have used a couple epicatechin products. . . . . usually I'd do two caps before a workout, and on days off I do one in the morning, and one in the afternoon usually on an empty stomach.

Good luck man!

-Matt
x2.

Spanner

Awards
Many thanks for replies. I will adopt the same approach.
Cheers

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Ditto to everyone on the dosing scheme (2 pwo on workout days and split 1/1 on off). In regards to coffee, adding caffeine to your (-)Epi dose is fine. I take 2 Ep1c caps with a stim based pwo

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use a different product containing -epi, but I dose it entirely pre-workout (~45 min before lifting) or on my off days usually first thing in the AM (occasionally before bed).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'd agree on the two pre and split dosage on non workout days.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Had to snag a double pack of the caps.... Will jump back on some Ep1C after my MyoElite run!

Thanks for posting those deals! Hard to pass them up!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had to snag a double pack of the caps.... Will jump back on some Ep1C after my MyoElite run!

Thanks for posting those deals! Hard to pass them up!
Have you started the MyoElite yet? If so what are your first impressions? I have a bottle, but havdnt cracked it out yet.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hi just bought some Epic 2.0 and wanted to know how much to take ( bottleneck states 1 in morning and 1 in evening) as I see many taking two caps A.M and 2 caps pre-workout.
Also, is it best to take on empty stomach? Coffee etc
I have searched but could not find the info.
Cheers
Pre-workout for the NO boosting/pump effects and general endurance.

HOWEVER, if seeking the myostatin inhibiting effects (potentially leading to more muscle growth), it is best to dose every 3-4 hours since plasma concentrations of EPI reach just about baseline after 3-4 hours.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Have you started the MyoElite yet? If so what are your first impressions? I have a bottle, but havdnt cracked it out yet.
I really like it man! Most of my epicatechin experience comes from using OG MyoSynergy as I liked the overall formula. What I've noticed so far from two-three weeks of MyoElite is pretty similar to OG, but with an increased sense of well being and a increase in libido (guessing new ingredients). I've purposely increased my volume and have noticed little to no DOMS at all. Planning on running this two bottles at a time and probably swapping with Ep1C Unleashed.

Looking forward to running that, as I ran the regular Ep1C like last summer (if I remember right).

Hope that helps man!

Matt

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Is there any benefit to dosing on off days?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dose all days. -epi is the best! :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar