1st cycle Osta Shred by Hard Rock Supplements

JAY8088

Awards
This will be my 1st time taking ostarine trying to get more cut. The product is called Osta Shred by Hard Rock Supplements. Since this is my 1st time taking this, is this too advance for me??? I also heard that you don't need to take a liver guard while on this product. If anyone has any advice about this product please let me know. Thanks

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 120

Amount per serving

%DV

Absorption Blend: Grape Seed (Extract), Celery Seed (Extract) 350mg **

Velvet bean (extract)(Mucuna Pruriens) Seed (Standardized 15% L-Dopa) 125mg **

Androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione 25mg **

(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy) -N- [4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl] -2- methylpropanamide) Ostarine (MK-2866) 12.5mg **

**(DV)Daily Value Not Established

Directions for Use: 2 Servings Daily, take one (1) capsule in the morning with food, take one (1) capsule 6-8 hours later with food. DO NOT EXCEED 2 capsules in a 24 hour

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as you trust the company you bought it from you should be good to go.
I'm always a little concerned when I see a product with osta and a bunch of other stuff in the pill.
Have an extra e-blocker like Olympus labs eliminate on hand.
And make sure your pct is set up.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of people say that a serm such as nolva or clomid is required but I've recovered fine from just a test booster, daa, sup3r pct, and some other goodies.
I'm interested in a new product called rebirth by BLR and will prob add that into my pct.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea ostashred would be a good one for you. As far as pct I would get a serm if possible if not then get rebirth by blr

JAY8088

Awards
should I take any other supplements beside the ostashred and the pct?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
During cycle the new Ar1macare pro by OL looks solid and would cover everything.
After cycle go with BLR rebirth

AEO

Awards
Hey I know this was a while ago, but I'm about to do a 1 Andro/ 4 Andro cycle, and pct with Post Cycle 3x, DAA Max, and Rebirth. Would the same pct be okay for Osta Shred and Androvar? Would anyone go Reduce XT over Rebirth?

Elvk11

Awards
Why doesn't osta shred bottle say ostarine or mk 2866 anywhere on the bottle? It just says 'osta' ... Is this legit ostarine?

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
I've ordered ostashred twice now from StrongSS and as long as you train you should love it just as I did!! Only knock I have is that StrongSS does take a bit longer than most to get it shipped

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why doesn't osta shred bottle say ostarine or mk 2866 anywhere on the bottle? It just says 'osta' ... Is this legit ostarine?
Yes it's legit ostarine :)

I've ordered ostashred twice now from StrongSS and as long as you train you should love it just as I did!! Only knock I have is that StrongSS does take a bit longer than most to get it shipped
Strange. Where are you located? We have two warehouses we ship from and it normally goes out same day or next day. Now when packages come ups they're much slower than the post office. Depends on weight of shipment most of the time.

Hey I know this was a while ago, but I'm about to do a 1 Andro/ 4 Andro cycle, and pct with Post Cycle 3x, DAA Max, and Rebirth. Would the same pct be okay for Osta Shred and Androvar? Would anyone go Reduce XT over Rebirth?
I am a little late to this one-didn't see it. Get a serm for pct for both cycles. reduce xt is quite different from rebirth. Perhaps do a little more research. Both are solid cycles just make sure you have everything planned out before the run.

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
Northern California. I've ordered several different times from Strong and it always seems like the shipping takes a few days more than most others. Good pricing however so can't really complain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 15
Cycle Logs 94