Reduce XT & Inhibit P

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Can the two of these be run together? What is suggested dose and timing for each, and how long can each be ran before having to take a break (suggested anyways). Can anyone give their personal experience with Inhibit P?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
yes they can be run together. You should run them for 8weeks then take 4 weeks off optimally. Dosage as per bottle instructions

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problems combining.

Can't comment unfortunately since I have a scrip for cancer thanks to a stupid pituitary tumor.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inhibit P dosing doens't really matter.

Reduce XT: 1 pill when you wake up, 1 4 hrs later, then the last pill either post workout or pre bed (depending if it's a workout day or not)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Reduce XT: 1 pill when you wake up, 1 4 hrs later, then the last pill either post workout or pre bed (depending if it's a workout day or not)
I do this as well. Except not post workout.

Or 2 in the AM and one at night. Both can be run together :D

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established

Empty stomach?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nailed it pretty much

and to answer the OP other question on Inhibit P i noticed increased well being, higher sex drive .

run it max for maybe 8 weeks with 4 weeks break before starting it again.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with GQ, 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off for both is what I stick to.

Inhibit P is great for prolactin control, especially in pct. Sleep is better and deeper and overall "feel good" is up.

Reduce XT I find best when cutting as well as pct. Lean/dry and reduction of daily fatigue (the old "through the day drag" type feelings).

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with GQ, 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off for both is what I stick to.

Inhibit P is great for prolactin control, especially in pct. Sleep is better and deeper and overall "feel good" is up.

Reduce XT I find best when cutting as well as pct. Lean/dry and reduction of daily fatigue (the old "through the day drag" type feelings).
^^Absolutely. I'll be using Reduce XT again in my PCT. It helped a lot.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Can this be run along side ECAY or would anything be counter productive of the other?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Can this be run along side ECAY or would anything be counter productive of the other?
doesn't seem like it would. Especially since none are stimmed and it is usually used at the ened of a long cut

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reduce xt and inhibit p. Low dose of both
Depending on how you normally react to yohimbe, you may want to not dose the InP too close to the y...just bc of the l dopa can somewhat heighten the side effects of the y...at least for me, my body hates y to begin with...but other than that, you'd be good to go..