Best appetite stimulant

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Everytime i tried to bulk i have the same problem. It´s really hard to ingest all the kcals i need.

One of the main problems it´s the lack of appetite in the morning. I barely can eat 1000kcal until 4/5pm, when i finish my workout. Then the hunger increases gradually and at around midnight-2am is when i really have hungry. I guess this his why i wake up almost every morning with a lot of gas and some kind of abdominal pain that last until i pass all the gas.

This was all my whole life, not only now. When i wake up, i feel weak and feel the need of eating but hunger is almost none and i feel really full after i eat. Sometimes i burp a lot too.

During the day, i feel that fullness too. I can´t eat a lot at the time (my limit seems to be about 500kcal of clean food) but after an hour or so, sometimes i´m really hungry and can eat again.

I don´t know if this is related with anxiety i suffer from or not but i was looking at some appetite enhancers and i´d like to know what do you think.

The ones i already tried are

Digestive enzimes with betaine: It´s seems i´m hungry faster after eating but it doesn´t seem to help to that "fullness" feeling.

Anabeta Elite OG (didn´t notice a lot)

Fresh Ginger Root (didn´t notice a lot neither).

I was looking at Black Hole, Grub or any other that can help with this. Between those two, here in Europe, it seems Black Hole is easier to find. Do you have any suggestions?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of people have had good luck with Black Hole. You could always try to eat less filling, calorie rich food.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
anabeta elite. and cistamax or myosynergy. combo of any of those, or ABE alone shines mainly for hunger from my experiences.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I really didn´t notice much on ABE v1.. Maybe more hunger but i felt really full anyways.. I forgot about M-Stack. I took it few years ago and it really increased my hunger and strength. At the time, i was surprised.

Meanwhile i found something called Eatmor too but i really don´t know how it compares to the other options.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I really didn´t notice much on ABE v1.. Maybe more hunger but i felt really full anyways.. I forgot about M-Stack. I took it few years ago and it really increased my hunger and strength. At the time, i was surprised.

Meanwhile i found something called Eatmor too but i really don´t know how it compares to the other options.
yea i didn't have hunger like i did with v1 either, v2 is a much different story. as from what i recall the Anacyclus extract was improved or something im not sure.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally when I used ABE I noticed the increased hunger / appetite very quickly. I have a fast metabolism so that may be why but if you have the cash it might be worth trying the newest version.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I´ll try Black Hole since i never tried it and it seems it has some ingredients that can be usefull for anxiety too.. Two birds with one stone.

The reviews i´ve read are really mixed. Some people claims it shines, other got no results at all.. Lets see how things will go.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta always had me ravenous. I remember getting up at 3am many times because my stomach would be rumbling and turning over, so I'd be in the kitchen making sandwiches.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alphamine by pes gets my vote for sure.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Everytime i tried to bulk i have the same problem. It´s really hard to ingest all the kcals i need.

One of the main problems it´s the lack of appetite in the morning. I barely can eat 1000kcal until 4/5pm, when i finish my workout. Then the hunger increases gradually and at around midnight-2am is when i really have hungry. I guess this his why i wake up almost every morning with a lot of gas and some kind of abdominal pain that last until i pass all the gas.

This was all my whole life, not only now. When i wake up, i feel weak and feel the need of eating but hunger is almost none and i feel really full after i eat. Sometimes i burp a lot too.

During the day, i feel that fullness too. I can´t eat a lot at the time (my limit seems to be about 500kcal of clean food) but after an hour or so, sometimes i´m really hungry and can eat again.

I don´t know if this is related with anxiety i suffer from or not but i was looking at some appetite enhancers and i´d like to know what do you think.

The ones i already tried are

Digestive enzimes with betaine: It´s seems i´m hungry faster after eating but it doesn´t seem to help to that "fullness" feeling.

Anabeta Elite OG (didn´t notice a lot)

Fresh Ginger Root (didn´t notice a lot neither).

I was looking at Black Hole, Grub or any other that can help with this. Between those two, here in Europe, it seems Black Hole is easier to find. Do you have any suggestions?
First and foremost I have to ask about diet. Are you a bro?

Specifically the kinds of food. It's extremely difficult to get a surplus for me personally if my 4k +(tracked) calories come from "bro " foods. That's where I had to turn to science

Eat....some...junk.

Literally....eat sugar,drink sodas, ect.

Keep the nutrient dense foods but add some junk.
It will increase your appetite or at the very least allow you access to quick calories. You won't die, and you won't get fat (if diet is on point) . It may actually be the key to unlock the treasure chest of gains.

It was for me at least.

So...have sugar in your coffee and BBQ sauce with your chicken.

My other suggestions is huperzine a. It's a somatostatin inhibitor which allows for more gh which will increase appetite. 5 days on 2 off. (No weekends is a good way to remember )

I'm currently talking to my company I rep for (chaos and pain) about this Ingredient. I'm hopefully getting through to them. We shall see.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i am "bro" indeed. I try to eat as clean as i can and you´re are right. It´s much easier to achieve kcal goals by eating some junk food.

I usually eat sweat potatos, chicken, brown rice, light greek yogurt, oats, whey, eggs, fruit, salmon... and i think eating soup at lunch and dinner doesn´t help too. I barely can get 2700+ kcals from clean food. My body doesn´t agree with more than that. Sometimes it seems i´ll throw up if i force to eat more..

Since i started to workout and switch my diet, i did a good recomp. I lost a good amount of fat and put some muscle on, but my total weight doesn´t changed a lot. Like 10 pounds in 5 years. The fact i´m 35yo and suffer from anxiety doesn´t help to put some lean mass on too.

My metabolism must be always at full speed. If i eat like 2000/2200kcal in one day, i know in the day after, i will loose like a pound :shocked1:

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I´ll try Black Hole since i never tried it and it seems it has some ingredients that can be usefull for anxiety too.. Two birds with one stone.

The reviews i´ve read are really mixed. Some people claims it shines, other got no results at all.. Lets see how things will go.
Let us know how you like it, man. May the hunger be with you!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 3 caps of black hole today after the gym about 45 mins before eating and I have to say I plowed through my normal dinner without it making a dent in my hunger. I also feel extremely focused And anxious. I don't think I've subconsciously blinked in an hour (took the serving around 730). I feel weird but as an appetite stimulant and digestive aid it definitely works.

clk

clk

Awards
Gum seems to always work for me. It just creates a brain trick is all.