Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Loved it specifically for the carbs lol
Guessing they are offering it to the masses who do not want carbs, or those who are deep into a prep and are very restricted.
I agree the carbs are great, some people love them, some people rather do without them. personal preference in the end, but the small tweaks in formula will be interesting to see the end product.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't think the carb version is being replaced.
Correct
This is just an alternative product on the Prime Line.
Some like the intra-MD carbs, some will want to go without them.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Guessing they are offering it to the masses who do not want carbs, or those who are deep into a prep and are very restricted.
I agree the carbs are great, some people love them, some people rather do without them. personal preference in the end, but the small tweaks in formula will be interesting to see the end product.
Kind of reminds me of what Gaspari did with Size On (max performance vs pre contest - if that's what they were called).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Kind of reminds me of what Gaspari did with Size On (max performance vs pre contest - if that's what they were called).
RIP Pre-Contest
Solid formula

It looks like stack3d said there are 2 major changes in the formula and from what Breezy Said (theacrine)
And HydroMax/Glycerol from what i picked up off Facebook

those will be the two new additions to replace the carbs in the product

Offering:
Electrolytes
2g of citrulline malate,
Hefty Dose of BCAA's/EAA's
2g of taurine.
?? Hydromax (Guessing 1g)
?? Theacrine

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Guess on the price brother?
In my opinion it should be much cheaper than the carb version of intraMD as HBCD is a relatively expensive carb source. The addition of Hydromax shouldn't drive the price up much since retail its $7 for 100 grams. Theacrine should also not have a huge impact on price either..

With that said I'm gussing it will not be much less expensive per serving than the carb version.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
That is correct. I personally love them but my waist line doesnt. I can grow and stay lean on keto and thats what i do. Increase carbs when i can while keeping fat gain to the minimum (this is for lean bulking season) and when I'm cutting i do cut back way more.

Either way its good to have one with carbs and one without. Shouls always be the general rule of thumb