Legion Phoenix vs ErgoCut vs Instant Knockout

RaymondBrenne

Awards
Guys

I have lost quite a bit of weight following calorie deficit diet and cardio. I am exploring fat burners to enhance weight loss as well as give me the energy while cutting.

Which one do folks here prefer for energy and fat loss, while working out and following a calorie deficit diet? If there are other products you recommend, please share! I read through lots of threads and zeroed in on these three, but not sure!

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Alphamine or Noro from PES are the perfect fatburners for enhanced energy and fat loss.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OxyMax XT has been getting great reviews so far. Awesome for clean energy, dramatic mood enhancmenet and awesome appetite suppression. One user just started a couple days ago, ill see if i can edit in his first impressions!

First Impressions:

I woke up around 5 a.m. and went to the gym to hit up OHP day. Followed up with 50 weighted pull ups and 4 sets of weighted dips. I dosed 1 cap of OM at around 8 a.m. I am not stranger to caps, so I know not to expect an immediate kick in the face. The energy and focus came on smoothly over the next 30-45 min. Around the 45 min mark I got a HUGE mood boost. Almost detrimental, because instead of wanting to work, I wanted to go talk to everyone in the office! I managed to harness the energy and before I knew it, it was 1 p.m. I had a small lunch and dosed another OM around 3 p.m. Again, the energy/focus/mood boost hit within about 45 min. Not as strong as before, but very smooth and pronounced. It definitely made the rest of my day enjoyable.

Second Day:

Hit 5/3/1 squat day - my favorite. Again dosed 1 cap around 9 a.m. and got the same feeling as day 1. Due to my schedule I totally missed lunch. Dosed a second cap around 2 p.m. and got a bigger boost, which makes sense because my stomach was totally empty. Another good day with Oxymax.