ArA + Alphamax Stack

KLAWSOSA

Awards
Hello all!

I'm currently 19 years old and thinking about running this stack. I have had good experience with anabeta elite as it made my muscles feel full, gave me good strength and also made me make some nice gains. I was just wondering if it is safe to run ArA + alphamax at 19 years old. I have been lifting since I was 15 and looking for a way to break through this plateau and stick on as much mass as possible before I go on vacation.

So guys, can i run this stack safely?

Thanks,

Mike

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I say at 19 you're better off just packing on more whole food protein and getting gainz. You don't need alphamax in my opinion cause ur testosterone is already at its highest. So I would just do some x gels is anything.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you can run it safely at your age. Honestly, I would not expect much from the test boosting aspect of AlphaMax at your age, but the other ingredients in it will help you. The F95 will help you stay on the leaner side if your diet is in check and the ZMA and L-Dopa will definitely help wuth your sleep which in turn, helps recovery. The Arimistane will also help you achieve that drier look which might be nice for vacation. That is also dependent on your body fat percentage.

As far as ArA goes, I love stacking AlphaMax with X-Gels. ArA is proven to work, so there is not much to say about it. I have ran that stack twice before and enjoyed it both times. Strength went up, weight went up a little, and waist went down a little in size. Although they are not needed, make sure you also have your GMS and LCLT or ALCAR which helps the emulsification of ArA. And prepare for epic pumps if you do does the GMS.

However, if you have never ran either one solo before, I would do that first.

KLAWSOSA

Awards
Yes, you can run it safely at your age. Honestly, I would not expect much from the test boosting aspect of AlphaMax at your age, but the other ingredients in it will help you. The F95 will help you stay on the leaner side if your diet is in check and the ZMA and L-Dopa will definitely help wuth your sleep which in turn, helps recovery. The Arimistane will also help you achieve that drier look which might be nice for vacation. That is also dependent on your body fat percentage.

As far as ArA goes, I love stacking AlphaMax with X-Gels. ArA is proven to work, so there is not much to say about it. I have ran that stack twice before and enjoyed it both times. Strength went up, weight went up a little, and waist went down a little in size. Although they are not needed, make sure you also have your GMS and LCLT or ALCAR which helps the emulsification of ArA. And prepare for epic pumps if you do does the GMS.

Hey Ant can you link me to a good GMS\LCLT supplement? and can you explain what GMS is, never heard of it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey Ant can you link me to a good GMS\LCLT supplement? and can you explain what GMS is, never heard of it.
I like running Hemavol with Xgels has the GMS which with ARA acts like a nutrient shuttle. It will also increase the pump you get.

KLAWSOSA

Awards
What Im about to purchase gyazo.c [put this link together] om/8f064d173261fb211c5fb0313c9dbcd7
Do you guys think this will be good?
2 Alpha caps in the morning
4 xgels preworkout with 1 scoop hemavol and 200mg caffeine
LCLT post workout

KLAWSOSA

Awards
Will the Arimistane in the alphamax fuq up my libido?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
take the LCLT preworkout with the Xgels otherwise you are G2G

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Too little estrogen can mess with it. but I wouldn't worry about it too much I just looked it up and it looks like Alpha max only has like 37mg of Arimisatne in it. I only notice the libido drop when I go upwards of 100mg

KLAWSOSA

Awards
Thanks for all the help McCrew! One last question, should I add DAA to this stack? or nah

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
nah not needed I have ran it before when not suppressed and didn't feel much. I find it really only helps when you have low t levels.
Cheers brother and good luck

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What Im about to purchase gyazo.c [put this link together] om/8f064d173261fb211c5fb0313c9dbcd7
Do you guys think this will be good?
2 Alpha caps in the morning
4 xgels preworkout with 1 scoop hemavol and 200mg caffeine
LCLT post workout
Take the LCLT, GMS, and X-Gels Pre workout. In terms of the GMS, use at least 32 ounces of water. I cannot remember where I saw it, but apparently it is better absorbed with more water. For LCLT, I like Primaforce, it is a bulk powder. Although Hemavol is a very good product, I would go with Controlled Labs Gylcergrow. Make sure it is the first version though. This will last you enough for 3+ X-Gel runs. I would take it straight in the mouth instead of mixing it with your pre. It does not dissolve well.

AlphaMax, take two in the morning or pre workout and the other 2 pre bed on an empty or somewhat empty stomach. Just make sure the doses are 6-8 hours apart

It is not enough to do so.

Too little estrogen can mess with it. but I wouldn't worry about it too much I just looked it up and it looks like Alpha max only has like 37mg of Arimisatne in it. I only notice the libido drop when I go upwards of 100mg
Actually, 75 mg. It is split into 2 doses of 37.5mg

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
good looking out on the Alpha brother

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Yep you'll be gtg to run this. I believe I ran the same stack when I was 19 lol

Like mentioned AlphaMax will shine more in it's natty anabolic sense for you vs. it's t-boosting affects (though it still gave/gives me enough of a kick that's noticeable, but surely it isn't something you need at our age lol)

With ArA you're gonna probably end up loving it best @ 1.5g (6 caps). This tends to be the sweet spot for most users (anything above 1.5g tends to not be worth the cost-to-results ratio) I'd keep at 1g for prob the first half and experiment with upping the dose the second half to see if you think upping the dose if effective. I believe it was mentioned but take your ArA pre-wo, and only on training days along with LCLT and GMS

GL brah

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes I would run something like xgels and ergonine or xgels and conqu3r.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the best stacks out there IMO. But at your age I would probably just opt for ArA on it's own.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick x-gels testimonial. Today was the first day I worked out NOT using it. Did one bottle, 4 pre workout which counted for 40 workouts. WOW, noticeable difference I gotta say. Pumps and strength were not the same, somewhat lacking. Will see if its the same tomorrow.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you liked ABE, I would sub that in for the alphamax... like has been said, you dont really need the test boost so some of the ingredietns are wasted.

I would stack abe+xgels instead as there is synergy between the lohdra bark in the ABE and the xgels

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Id stay away form DAA lots of recent studies suggesting it lowers test rather than raise..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Id stay away form DAA lots of recent studies suggesting it lowers test rather than raise..
This. I hate DAA anywyas, but the studies that show positive benefits are only in those with low test... since you're young and should be higher, DAA looks to be a negative.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick x-gels testimonial. Today was the first day I worked out NOT using it. Did one bottle, 4 pre workout which counted for 40 workouts. WOW, noticeable difference I gotta say. Pumps and strength were not the same, somewhat lacking. Will see if its the same tomorrow.
As much as I love X-Gels, or ArA in general, I doubt your strength was not the same. Pumps, I could picture that, but unless you have gone on a long break between finishing your bottle and tat training session, strength should have not decreased.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As much as I love X-Gels, or ArA in general, I doubt your strength was not the same. Pumps, I could picture that, but unless you have gone on a long break between finishing your bottle and tat training session, strength should have not decreased.
On this day I am telling u that both were lacking... Now that could have been due to a number of different reasons. One thing is for sure, today I didn't use x-gels.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
On this day I am telling u that both were lacking... Now that could have been due to a number of different reasons. One thing is for sure, today I didn't use x-gels.
low carb/not enough sleep/low energy/placebo effect. Ive talked myself outta good workouts because I didnt have the proper pre workout ingredients before.give it time. I actually continued to make some pretty good gains about 4 weeks after xgels ran out. even hit a squat pr!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
low carb/not enough sleep/low energy/placebo effect. Ive talked myself outta good workouts because I didnt have the proper pre workout ingredients before.give it time. I actually continued to make some pretty good gains about 4 weeks after xgels ran out. even hit a squat pr!
This. If it was a hormonal product, during PCT or post PCT, it wouldn't be surprising to lose strength, but should not really be the case with a natural anabolic, test booster, etc.