Help with Follidrone Needed!

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
Hi!

I wanted to try the product after reading good reviews.
but I need a little bit of information.

1. would you recommend taking 2 pills a day, one morning and one evening?
2. is there no cycle assist or pct needed for sure?
3. for how long should one run this product, 4 weeks? 8 weeks?
4. I'm thinking about getting 2 bottles and running twice a day for 60 days, would you recommend that or change anything?
5. what is the best diet to take this product with? for bulking or cutting?

any answers will be much appreciated, thanks!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Hi!

4. I'm thinking about getting 2 bottles and running twice a day for 60 days, would you recommend that or change anything?

1. two pills 30 min pre workout; you can split dosages on off days
2. no. follidrone does not require any pct or cycle assist
3. 8 weeks, but I've run it longer
4. run it two caps daily for 8 weeks. On workout days, take pre workout
5. it's versatile, so just eat for whatever goal you're after. most pronounced effect for me was endurance

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
Thanks bro!

anyone else, I want to get as much opinions before I give it a go.

also, what should I expect?
what feeling? side effect?

if any of you guys could also reply with your opinions I would be very grateful! brundel vujade

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
BRUSTRONG has it right. I ran it the same way, sometimes on workout days I'd take pre and post workout but Im sure it work just as well one way as it does the other. No side affects besides endurance increase and size increase for me and slight power improvement. Best epi product I've ran so far.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi!

1. 2 pills 45-60 min before workout / off days you can take them the same time or do the split
2. Its all natural bro. No PCT needed..! Can even be used during PCT to keep gains.!
3. 8 weeks would be best, but doesnt need to be cycled off, so you can stay on if the effects keep working for you.
4. Get 2 bottle for sure. Run it as laid out as stated above.
5. Generally Follidrone is better while lean bulking, but can definitely be used while recomping or cutting to help keep up endurance.

Thanks bro!

also, what should I expect?
what feeling? side effect?

if any of you guys could also reply with your opinions I would be very grateful! brundel vujade
Most people that respond well to (-)epi products get better pumps in the gym, increased muscle fullness and
increased stamina & endurance. You should also see an increase in strength as well.

So though, you will not feel the products itself, you should start to feel the effects within a week or so.

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13594-black-lion-research-follidrone.aspx

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Also, OP, if you're newer to the supplement game, don't get confused between (-)epicatechin and epistane. Follidrone is (-)epicatechin and, like we said, does NOT require PCT. Epistane is a prohormone that DOES require PCT. It can be confusing because some people abbreviate both compounds as "epi" but notice how VUJADE clarified by saying (-)epi

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, OP, if you're newer to the supplement game, don't get confused between (-)epicatechin and epistane. Follidrone is (-)epicatechin and, like we said, does NOT require PCT. Epistane is a prohormone that DOES require PCT. It can be confusing because some people abbreviate both compounds as "epi" but notice how VUJADE clarified by saying (-)epi
thx BRU... that definitely needs to be clarified. Its gets even worse now that you also have Epi Andro too.. and people tend to
call all 3 products Epi...lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's you haven't tried follidrone before you need to. It's a great natural anabolic whit not pct or on cycle support needed. It does not effect hormone levels as it is natural.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally Follidrone users notice pump and increased endurance first. The increase in endurance allows you to perform more reps.
Eventually strength kicks in and if you eat properly the scale begins to climb.
I recommend eating at least 500 calories more per day than your maintenance. Follidrone really increases metabolism and protein synthesis so you can even lose weight if you dont eat enough.
So 500 cals more per day. IF after 2 weeks your not growing up it to 1000. The combo of the food intake with the added protein synthesis = more muscle mass.
Take advantage of it. Train hard, sleep well, EAT A TON. and youll have an amazing cycle.
I recommend 8 weeks.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
1. two pills 30 min pre workout; you can split dosages on off days
2. no. follidrone does not require any pct or cycle assist
3. 8 weeks, but I've run it longer
4. run it two caps daily for 8 weeks. On workout days, take pre workout
5. it's versatile, so just eat for whatever goal you're after. most pronounced effect for me was endurance
^^^ Agree with this plan completely start with two pre workout, since you got two bottles maybe you can raise it to 2 in the morning and 2 preworkout or the morning dose at bedtime, whichever spreads them, but might not make a big difference, might wanna just run for 8-10 weeks at 2 a day.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wrong ;) it is deff. not prohormone but actually steroid