Ergonine Overview

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Hey guys, can anyone give me a rough overview of what the ingredients in Ergonine do/are for? And reviews plz, thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey brother I will write up a response for you but its laid out perfectly at athletixsports.com

9 ergogenic ingredients at studied doses

Synopsis:
Improved performance
Increased muscle mass
Fat loss
Faster recovery

You get a lot covered by the 9 ingredient formula

All for under $1/day
Shipped same day 0.99
Save an extra 10% with "driven"

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Strength & Performance & Lean Mass: Creatine Anhydrous, Betaine Anhydrous, Ferulic Acid

3g of Creatine is more than enough to saturate intramuscular creatine stores, especially with 100% creatine in the form of creatine anhydrous

Betaine increases strength and muscle mass in a manner similar to creatine when combined with exercise

Ferulic Acid was shown in study to increase strength and recovery

Recovery: HICA, L Glutamine L Alanine, LCLT and Choline Bitartrate (info below I've posted a couple times but in case you had not seen)
HICA - is a leucine (bcaa) metabolite so thats the same pathway BCAA would hit

L-Glutamine L Alanine - delivery to muscle tissue is massively increased, and the recovery pathways can finally have potential

LCLT is an amazing recovery aid, and it aids recovery through multiple angles. First, it reduces muscle catabolism and destruction as evidenced by muscle markers of damage. Next, it reduces lactate production by increasing oxygen delivery to muscle, which should result in reduced soreness by preventing acidosis.

Choline Bitartrate - exercise depletes choline stores which results in diminished physical performance.

Pump: Hydromax (glycerol)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
everything all in one! something you can rely on, and use long term that continues to get better with extended use, TMG, Creatine Anhydrous, Feluric Acid, LCLT. perfect to stack with other products that lack well dosed ergogens, but have good stims. endurance and strength has been amazing on it for me for ages now made some amazing progress with it this year :)

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Awesome, thanks guys! I have heard great things about it and I really want to try it

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, can anyone give me a rough overview of what the ingredients in Ergonine do/are for? And reviews plz, thanks
Here's my review: E9 is f**king awesome. But, in all seriousness, it's a great product to add to any stack. I use it intra and have seen increases in endurance. Biggest thing I've noticed is faster recovery. I do Wendler 5/3/1 four days/week for strength work and crossfit metcons for cardio. Recovery is key and I've actually noticed a difference with E9. Plus, it tastes amazing. I drink a ton of water, so I throw a scoop of nanaberry into a 36oz powerade bottle, fill with water and I'm good to go.

Plus, it's $1/day and Athletix always has sweet deals going on.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you love it! Anyone interested should probably get on our Insider list...today ;)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Here's my review: E9 is f**king awesome. But, in all seriousness, it's a great product to add to any stack. I use it intra and have seen increases in endurance. Biggest thing I've noticed is faster recovery. I do Wendler 5/3/1 four days/week for strength work and crossfit metcons for cardio. Recovery is key and I've actually noticed a difference with E9. Plus, it tastes amazing. I drink a ton of water, so I throw a scoop of nanaberry into a 36oz powerade bottle, fill with water and I'm good to go.

Plus, it's $1/day and Athletix always has sweet deals going on.
Yeah, I never had the nanaberry flavor, so it's good to hear that it tastes good.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
https://athletixsports.com/ergonine.html Will have the prices as well for anyone who does not have the Insider email Be sure to sign up though, as this is how we will announce new product(s) and future sales! :)
The prices are up for everyone just reiterating this

Best time to buy, best it ever gets, try out Ergonine and start getting 9 angled effects every day

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Well guys, Ergonine finally came today. So far first impressions tells me the taste is really ehhh....not terrible but not good by any means...and it doesn't seem to mix too well...mixes very similar to that crap GNC Ravage...little balls of powder floating around. Anyway, about to hit some legs so i'll let you guys know how i feel in terms of the during

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Shaker cup and 10 oz water has never clumped for me

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Yeah i stirred this one, which normally works fine for most supps...now i know i guess lol.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a large scoop ingredients and that is just the consistency of the ingredients, I haven't seen anyone have an issue with a shaker. Also 10-12 ounces has been great for most people, for those who like it to be a lighter taste, you can use more and that usually does the trick.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Ok just finished hitting some legs. I have to say the pump was pretty dang good

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Performance / recovery will get better with use as well, glad you enjoyed the workout with it!

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
a lot of guys on here live by the stuff, its good to see it lives up!

Ameyer9

Awards
Haven't tried yet but at the top of the list for next up

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Love the profile, but every time I use E9, I end up with horrible squirts. Anybody else have GI distress from E9?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Love the profile, but every time I use E9, I end up with horrible squirts. Anybody else have GI distress from E9?
Fasted or fed?

Other supps?

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is driven code not applicable for the 4th sale?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably the choline, it affects some people. IME your body gets used to it and it stops after a few days. Same issues with focus xt.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
My E9 combos arrives today...feels like Christmas up in here..LOL!!!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Post wo, protein shake
It is likely the choline as some people can be sensitive to it, but try splitting the dose or taking it an hour from any other supplement. It may go away with use as well.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It is likely the choline as some people can be sensitive to it, but try splitting the dose or taking it an hour from any other supplement. It may go away with use as well.
Splitting half and half may be the best bet.

Nothing in the shake could be causing the issue, though?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Dat nanaberry flavor doe.....LOL!

My goodness this flavor is king! Goodness, I have to be careful and not drink it as if it was kool-aid....

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

My goodness this flavor is king! Goodness, I have to be careful and not drink it as if it was kool-aid....
Luckily one scoop flavors a fair amount of water. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Luckily one scoop flavors a fair amount of water. :)
It is seriously tempting to have several of these throughout the day. I got a container of the flavorless to try mixing with other products, but couldn't stay away from the nanaberry for long.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just over a day to go everyone. Appreciate the positive feedback!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Bought more about an hour ago....Couldn't help it............

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purchased 3 tubs a few days ago but will take awhile to arrive... (Overseas) :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Just bought 3 nanaberries we'll see how it works out

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not use sustamine vs two separate aminos? Isn't the point of the dipeptide is free form gets destroyed?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Why not use sustamine vs two separate aminos? Isn't the point of the dipeptide is free form gets destroyed?
This is based on the actual study done on our exact mix

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
From the write up:

After over a year of research, we’ve found a novel way to bypass this problem. By consuming L-glutamine with L-alanine, glutamine delivery to muscle tissue is massively increased, and the recovery pathways can finally have potential [17-19]. And it doesn’t matter whether or not the glutamine is bonded to alanine as a dipeptide; combining L-glutamine with L-alanine in a blend has shown to be equally effective in mammals[20]…and this is precisely what we do.

17. Harris, Roger C., Jay R. Hoffman, Adrian Allsopp, and Naomi B.h. Routledge. "L-glutamine Absorption Is Enhanced after Ingestion of L-alanylglutamine Compared with the Free Amino Acid or Wheat Protein." Nutrition Research 32.4 (2012): 272-77. Web.

18. Hoffman, Jay R., David R. Williams, Nadia S. Emerson, Mattan W. Hoffman, Adam J. Wells, Daniele M. Mcveigh, William P. Mccormack, Gerald T. Mangine, Adam M. Gonzalez, and Maren S. Fragala. "L-alanyl-L-glutamine Ingestion Maintains Performance during a Competitive Basketball Game." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 9.1 (2012): 4. Web.

19. Hoffman, Jay R., Nicholas A. Ratamess, Jie Kang, Stephanie L. Rashti, Neil Kelly, Adam M. Gonzalez, Michael Stec, Steven Anderson, Brooke L. Bailey, Linda M. Yamamoto, Lindsay L. Hom, Brian R. Kupchak, Avery D. Faigenbaum, and Carl M. Maresh. "Examination of the Efficacy of Acute L-alanyl-L-glutamine Ingestion during Hydration Stress in Endurance Exercise." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 7.1 (2010): 8. Web.

20. Cruzat, Vinicius Fernandes, and Julio Tirapegui. "Effects of Oral Supplementation with Glutamine and Alanyl-glutamine on Glutamine, Glutamate, and Glutathione Status in Trained Rats and Subjected to Long-duration Exercise." Nutrition 25.4 (2009): 428-35. Web.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Will there be any issue with stacking EC with E9 as a pre?
Should be just fine
I've done this a number of times

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From the write up:

After over a year of research, we’ve found a novel way to bypass this problem. By consuming L-glutamine with L-alanine, glutamine delivery to muscle tissue is massively increased, and the recovery pathways can finally have potential [17-19]. And it doesn’t matter whether or not the glutamine is bonded to alanine as a dipeptide; combining L-glutamine with L-alanine in a blend has shown to be equally effective in mammals[20]…and this is precisely what we do.

17. Harris, Roger C., Jay R. Hoffman, Adrian Allsopp, and Naomi B.h. Routledge. "L-glutamine Absorption Is Enhanced after Ingestion of L-alanylglutamine Compared with the Free Amino Acid or Wheat Protein." Nutrition Research 32.4 (2012): 272-77. Web.

18. Hoffman, Jay R., David R. Williams, Nadia S. Emerson, Mattan W. Hoffman, Adam J. Wells, Daniele M. Mcveigh, William P. Mccormack, Gerald T. Mangine, Adam M. Gonzalez, and Maren S. Fragala. "L-alanyl-L-glutamine Ingestion Maintains Performance during a Competitive Basketball Game." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 9.1 (2012): 4. Web.

19. Hoffman, Jay R., Nicholas A. Ratamess, Jie Kang, Stephanie L. Rashti, Neil Kelly, Adam M. Gonzalez, Michael Stec, Steven Anderson, Brooke L. Bailey, Linda M. Yamamoto, Lindsay L. Hom, Brian R. Kupchak, Avery D. Faigenbaum, and Carl M. Maresh. "Examination of the Efficacy of Acute L-alanyl-L-glutamine Ingestion during Hydration Stress in Endurance Exercise." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 7.1 (2010): 8. Web.

20. Cruzat, Vinicius Fernandes, and Julio Tirapegui. "Effects of Oral Supplementation with Glutamine and Alanyl-glutamine on Glutamine, Glutamate, and Glutathione Status in Trained Rats and Subjected to Long-duration Exercise." Nutrition 25.4 (2009): 428-35. Web.
^ thanks for posting!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the point of companies selling sustamine then ? I mean sustamine has been studied in humans so I'm confused?