Fat burners for different fat percentage list.

DarthGainer

Awards
Ok so without any diet is key comments which we all know :) what fat burners, cortisol, recomp products work for what percentages in you opinions. Feel free to add your own percentages na doptions regarding Brown fat, Vat, sat, cortisol......

so say =
- 12%
12%-20%
20%-%30
30% +

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll just list off acouple of my fav fat burners that i feel work. Norcodrene, alphamine, shift by pes, lean 650, white lightening, black mamba, hydroxelite. I'd check out these. and then the diet will have to be in check as well.

DarthGainer

Awards
I'll just list off acouple of my fav fat burners that i feel work. Norcodrene, alphamine, shift by pes, lean 650, white lightening, black mamba, hydroxelite. I'd check out these. and then the diet will have to be in check as well.
Not sure if you even read my post but thanks.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! But to your question I found forskolin really helped me recomp when I was up around 20%

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i wouldnt categorize fat burners depending on bf levels. The only time that would be applicable is with some of the newer evomuse things coming out or 15%+ / 15%- because of brown fat and vat vs normal fat

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I don't feel this is a good idea to recommend things based I. Percentages. It's to complicated for that.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even contemplate a fat burner (at least not a stimmed one) if I was 25% or higher bf.

Diet and training for >25%

<25% I'd say there is not a "best" burner based on specific bf%, but at around 20% or so bf I'd expect to be able to see a bit more results from a burner.

They really only provide an "edge" rather than vast improvements. But we all know that already : )

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine has sometimes been mentioned with getting rid of "stubborn fat" which would lead one to think it would work well at a lower body fat percentage but I honestly feel it and other ingredients might just be less noticeable in individuals with higher body fat percentages.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can't go wrong with epitome or lipomorph

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Look into all of evomuse's new and upcoming fat burning products, each one has a specific fat range you should be in. For example epitome works best in sub 10% body fat and >20-25% body fat

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Look into all of evomuse's new and upcoming fat burning products, each one has a specific fat range you should be in. For example epitome works best in sub 10% body fat and >20-25% body fat
Interesting. I'll have to check those out.

I wasn't aware of any research first hand that showed certain ingredients/ingredient profiles were better suited for specific bf percentages but hey, I'm not aware of a lot of things : )

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Interesting. I'll have to check those out.

I wasn't aware of any research first hand that showed certain ingredients/ingredient profiles were better suited for specific bf percentages but hey, I'm not aware of a lot of things : )
it's not really for BF, but rather optimizing leptin levels which in turn helps burn more body fat and control appetite.
Leptin is low in long bouts of dieting (and lower set point in low bodyfat) and higher in higher bf people. It's kind of above my head but the evomuse section has the write up, and dsade is coming out with more products and a usage chart (for differing bf% )

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
it's not really for BF, but rather optimizing leptin levels which in turn helps burn more body fat and control appetite.
Leptin is low in long bouts of dieting (and lower set point in low bodyfat) and higher in higher bf people. It's kind of above my head but the evomuse section has the write up, and dsade is coming out with more products and a usage chart (for differing bf% )
Thanks for the clarification. Sounds good to me. I'll check out that write up and will keep my eye out for that use age chart.

Regards,

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always introduce Reduce XT (cortisol control) when I get around 10% and the going gets tough.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I always introduce Reduce XT (cortisol control) when I get around 10% and the going gets tough.
Agreed. By this time lost have been dieting for a good bit and there's naturally a higher chance of high cortisol holding things back.

Honestly though as many stated, most supps will have the same impact regardless of bf, the only difference is that you will naturally lose faster the higher you are so adding a supp really has very little additional benefit.

Some of the transdermal a though are strictly for lower bf as they're more topical diuretics than anything else and that would have zero purpose at anything above like 10%