Epicat & ARA?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
im hearing mixed answers about whether or not these two products are stackable, because ones anti-inflammatory and the other is pro-inflammatory. what do yall think? have you stacked the two before?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're stackable and do not interfere with each other (the anti-inflammatory properties of one do not have to do with the pro-inflammatory properties of the other AFAIK). If you do a bit of searching, you can see the more specific answer posted up by coop I believe.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
You're gtg. Many people have, and will continue to run this stack this the tremendous results :D

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're stackable and do not interfere with each other (the anti-inflammatory properties of one do not have to do with the pro-inflammatory properties of the other AFAIK). If you do a bit of searching, you can see the more specific answer posted up by coop I believe.
^^^This. You might check into CEL Epi-Plex as an -(-)epicatechin source. It's pretty affordable, especially for the amount per cap, and is fully disclosed :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^This. You might check into CEL Epi-Plex as an -(-)epicatechin source. It's pretty affordable, especially for the amount per cap, and is fully disclosed :)
Soooo much this! I just looked it up, Epicat is 100mg -epi per cap (compared to 300mg in epi-plex)& $20 more expensive :eek:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm using epi cat now because I wanted to try it and I like it. As far as stacking it with ara you're fine. I would grab some x gels and run epi with it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo much this! I just looked it up, Epicat is 100mg -epi per cap (compared to 300mg in epi-plex)& $20 more expensive :eek:
No doubt! At TGB, Epi-Plex is only $32.99 on sale. That means on that site that Epi-Cat is .83 cents per capsule, with only 100mg in each of -(-)epi. Epi-Plex is .55 per cap, and has three times the -(-)epi!!!!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Epicat & ARA?

No doubt! At TGB, Epi-Plex is only $32.99 on sale. That means on that site that Epi-Cat is .83 cents per capsule, with only 100mg in each of -(-)epi. Epi-Plex is .55 per cap, and has three times the -(-)epi!!!!
Cancel

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Running a log on epi plex now, really good stuff

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Great bit of info. I'm looking to try some epi in the future.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Epicat & ARA?

I'm finishing up vital labs epi 2.0 in about 2 weeks and just ordered some epi plex @ nutri verse earlier! It'll be interesting to see the difference

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm finishing up vital labs epi 2.0 in about 2 weeks and just ordered some epi plex @ nutri verse earlier! It'll be interesting to see the difference
Let us know what you think, man. Thanks for the support!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running Epi Plex and X gels right now and loving it.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does epi plex have any ingredients to promote bioavailability?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Does epi plex have any ingredients to promote bioavailability?
It has Piperine (95%) at 20mg and 300mg of (-)-epi per pill

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26
Supplements 1
SBH Supplement Logs 188
CheslinK Supplements 18