Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just got an inner circle e-mail offering this at a great deal....what do you all think about it?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a great deal considering they will do a double money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with the product.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just got an inner circle e-mail offering this at a great deal....what do you all think about it?
Don't buy it, I'll send you one. PM address.

There is usually a second email that goes out. if you sign up today, you will receive that second email. www.usplabsdirect.com on the front page.

39.99 for 2 bottles, the amazingBarbell Club T-shirt, free shipping and double money back guarantee

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is usually a second email that goes out. if you sign up today, you will receive that second email. www.usplabsdirect.com on the front page.

39.99 for 2 bottles, the amazingBarbell Club T-shirt, free shipping and double money back guarantee
"The hook-up"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

that is the e-mail offer i got!!! i will take you up on your offer...i am pm'ing you my info!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like your team is not into test booster, but if you like one and a tshirt let me know...
I wouldn't go on to say not into test boosters. Just my opinion.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I got the inner circle email too for the sale, I've been researching the ingredients in it and I can't decide if its worth the money. Anyone have any good write-ups or info on the profile? I'm willing to give it a try, but I don't want to totally waste my money

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got the inner circle email too for the sale, I've been researching the ingredients in it and I can't decide if its worth the money. Anyone have any good write-ups or info on the profile? I'm willing to give it a try, but I don't want to totally waste my money
With the guarantee double money back, there's literally no way you can waste your money. If you don't like it or find it ineffective, you get double for what you paid.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
With the guarantee double money back, there's literally no way you can waste your money. If you don't like it or find it ineffective, you get double for what you paid.
Are the exclusions or exceptions? So I can just send an email if I don't see results, and I'll get double what I pay? That seems too good to be true haha

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I just read through this thread. So, as a PES Rep, what are you thoughts on this stuff?

When PES releases a new product, there's always epic scientific backed write-ups on the profile (the write up for Shift was awesome). I'm just a bit skeptical on Ultimate T

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the product itself is okay but me personally I would spend my money on something else like a natural anabolic supplement.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I just read through this thread. So, as a PES Rep, what are you thoughts on this stuff?

When PES releases a new product, there's always epic scientific backed write-ups on the profile (the write up for Shift was awesome). I'm just a bit skeptical on Ultimate T

It looks interesting for sure. I especially like the KSM66.

Here's the one study done on spilanthes acmella extract:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21757328

I think the product itself is okay but me personally I would spend my money on something else like a natural anabolic supplement.
From strongsupplementshop?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
basically
Do you think Ultimate T would have good benefits for a 23 year old? My libido is already high, but all this talk about looking ripped on the beach and taking selfies has me confused about what this product even does

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It looks interesting for sure. I especially like the KSM66.

Here's the one study done on spilanthes acmella extract:

From strongsupplementshop?
Thanks for the study. I'm gonna read into it now.

HAHAHAH too funny. LeanEngineer reps the sh*t outta that site

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for usplabs sake i hope not too many shady, dishonest guys try to take advantage of this offer!!!

most of the guys i know on this forum are stand-up guys, but you have bad apples in every bunch!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I purchased the double bottle/shirt deal! Nice deal!

I gotta admit I am a little disappointed that the profile is for 2 caps not 1 cap like I thought. Regardless, I am looking forward to trying this bad boy out!

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered some. I've yet to find a test booster that does much for me so I'll give an honest review. Looking forward to it

KCCorpsFit

Awards
USPlabsRep I'd love to try this and rep with a T-shirt.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That double money back deal is pretty awesome.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I purchased the double bottle/shirt deal! Nice deal!

I gotta admit I am a little disappointed that the profile is for 2 caps not 1 cap like I thought. Regardless, I am looking forward to trying this bad boy out!
no one in the word could fit that amount into one capsule

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Less caps are not my concern. The concern is are the active ingredients adequately dosed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Less caps are not my concern. The concern is are the active ingredients adequately dosed.
the fact that it is a two cap dose should be encouraging!!!

shack12

Awards

There is usually a second email that goes out. if you sign up today, you will receive that second email. usplabsdirect on the front page.

Can you PM me my man? I'd love to take you up on this offer as I'm a long time USPlabs fan and defniitely am interesting in this product. I am a new user so I cannot yet mesage users directly

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you PM me my man? I'd love to take you up on this offer as I'm a long time USPlabs fan and defniitely am interesting in this product. I am a new user so I cannot yet mesage users directly
Oh boy lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When someone told me there was a double money back guarantee I thought they were joking with me.

Very bold move. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just lol.

I wamt free stuff. Im honest and a huge fan so I deserve free stuff.

PM me :D
Right drop the $40 get your t-shirt and your two bottles & with the money back guarantee how can you go wrong?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well the bottles are 120 caps. They say two bottles last 60 days. So daily you will be taking 4 caps I assume

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just lol.

I wamt free stuff. Im honest and a huge fan so I deserve free stuff.

PM me :D
very 1st post even....back in my day we had a thing called put in your time and pay your dues then get rewarded!!!

i honestly believe those were better days!!!

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's $40 for 2 bottles and a double money back guarantee and ppl are begging for free bottles? Idiots! You can buy it and if you don't like it MAKE MONEY. Smh

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always been skeptical of test boosters, but this is something I will have to try.....unfortunately I wasn't part of the IC so I guess I'll just wait until it's for sale normally somewhere?