Glycobol vs Recompadrol bulking cutting

gynopuff

Awards
Hi fellas I am hung up over these two. I know slin p slin ap are all a joke compared to these two. Which is best when cutting and best when bulking? I hear glycobol is more near insluin than Recompadrol any feed back would be great.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP isn't a joke, it's a solid product.

Either Glycobol or Recompadrol can be used both cutting and bulking.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I havent tried recompadrol however i did enjoy Glycobol. I think cutting vs. bulking will mainly come down to your carb intake/total cal intake moreso then anything.

Keep an eye out for SlinMax our new GDA launching in 4 weeks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard from certain members that the Na-R-ALA quality in Glycobol isn't very good.

Recompadrol between the two if you can find it.

If not, Slintensity Redux by EvoMuse. Best on the market currently.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
SlinMax from performax labs will be launching in the coming weeks!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bulk Yellow Gold + NA-RALA always worked amazing well for me. I've been using Glycobol for a while now though... but I loved the YG + NA-RALA combo. Skin bursting pumps when using it during a carb-up!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I havent tried recompadrol however i did enjoy Glycobol. I think cutting vs. bulking will mainly come down to your carb intake/total cal intake moreso then anything.

Keep an eye out for SlinMax our new GDA launching in 4 weeks!
Yee, stay posted for SlinMax :D :D

I had quite the opposite experience with GB. Ran in 12 weeks or so in 2011 or 2012 and didn't notice too much of anything.

Nyrin

Awards
Alright, all this talk finally convinced me to buy some Recompadrol off one of the few sites that have it left. Looks incredibly solid and I don't share Coop's concerns about vanadium toxicity in the doses involved.

Now if only there were some good bulk Na-R-ALA to stack with it; that's pretty much the only thing missing.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, all this talk finally convinced me to buy some Recompadrol off one of the few sites that have it left. Looks incredibly solid and I don't share Coop's concerns about vanadium toxicity in the doses involved. Now if only there were some good bulk Na-R-ALA to stack with it; that's pretty much the only thing missing.
I'd be more concerned with organic salts of vanadium

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I still have a close to a full bottle of recompadrol in my cabinet but it expired like 2 and a half years ago. Just smelled inside and it smells exactly the same as it always did.

Brb using it

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have a close to a full bottle of recompadrol in my cabinet but it expired like 2 and a half years ago. Just smelled inside and it smells exactly the same as it always did. Brb using it
???

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
was heartbroken when EBF went... recomp and AAV2 were two of my favorite supps out there. Wish I could find'em. Been waiting for SlinMax and been meaning to try Partition MD

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm convinced glycobol was bunk. Did glucose testing to prove it too.
I've got a glucose meter hiding around my place somewhere, and a fresh bottle of glycobol. I should do some testing myself to see the results. If I find that meter, I'll post results in here

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a glucose meter hiding around my place somewhere, and a fresh bottle of glycobol. I should do some testing myself to see the results. If I find that meter, I'll post results in here
I'm sure everyone would be interested in this.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How are you using the recomp as in dosage and timing?