Critique my stack

onder18

onder18

Awards
Hello. I have a question. Thinking about starting this stack tomorrow.
Man Sports Pr xt
Man Sports Nolvadren xt
Vitamin Shoppe brand Alcar-3000 mg. a day
Vitamin Shoppe brand Choline Bitartrate-1200 mg. a day
Vitamin Shoppe brand Maca-2000 mg. a day
Plus a multi,fish oil, and joint support.
My goals are strength and recomp. Plus I want to keep my libido good and maybe help my sperm count and quality. This is not a problem but me and my wife are trying to conceive so I don't want any issues.
I'm thinking of saving the alcar and choline for another stack. Just want to make sure I don't have any negative nutrient interactions. I already have these products. Any advice or critique will be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time fellas.
Oh yeah. Training. Full body workouts 2 to 3 times a week. Light cardio. Training strength oriented with higher reps thrown in. Travel for my job alot. Calisthenics when I'm on road (puhups, one arm pushups, and crunches). Training is based on progressive overload. Thanks again and sorry for the long post.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack looks fine. Should have some nice results as long as diet is in check. Never got around to running pr-xt but I enjoyed my nolvadren run (the Arimistane version) not sure if you have the reformulated version or not.

onder18

onder18

Awards
Thanks for the response. I decided to leave out the alcar and choline. Will use those for another stack. Didn't want to take too many things at once. I have the arimistane version if nolvadren xt. Also using creatine nitrate and various pre workouts.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
If your wife wants a kid you should most likely not take Arimistane. Your most likely not going to find anything saying Arimistane messes up sperm count but anything that mess with hormones should be left alone while your trying. Get on a good muti Vit, take your Alcar and Maca, and eat and train right. DAA which doesn't help with Test most think does have studies showing an improvement in sperm count etc. But until the babies on the way I'd stay as natural and healthy as possible.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the response. I decided to leave out the alcar and choline. Will use those for another stack. Didn't want to take too many things at once. I have the arimistane version if nolvadren xt. Also using creatine nitrate and various pre workouts.
Have you tired mesomorph as a pwo before? Great pwo with creatine and nitrates in it and we carry it at Strong Supplement Shop.

onder18

onder18

Awards
If your wife wants a kid you should most likely not take Arimistane. Your most likely not going to find anything saying Arimistane messes up sperm count but anything that mess with hormones should be left alone while your trying. Get on a good muti Vit, take your Alcar and Maca, and eat and train right. DAA which doesn't help with Test most think does have studies showing an improvement in sperm count etc. But until the babies on the way I'd stay as natural and healthy as possible.
Good advice. Truthfully arimistane is usually pretty good for my libido. I see your point though. My wife has some medical issues that she's in the process of getting in order. She has an appointment with her doctor towards the end of next month in which he most likely will give her the green light for children. Will probably just run my stack till then (6 weeks) then pretty much just stay natural like you said, Maca, alcar, creatine, good multi, and fish oil. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate the feedback.

onder18

onder18

Awards
Have you tired mesomorph as a pwo before? Great pwo with creatine and nitrates in it and we carry it at Strong Supplement Shop.
No. Thought about giving it a try. Really would like to try the new Morph3 if it makes it to the U.S.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
It doesn't have nearly enough X factor or ABE. Add more

onder18

onder18

Awards
It doesn't have nearly enough X factor or ABE. Add more
Thought about x factor before. Have a slight bit of tendonitis in my left elbow. Afraid the x factor might make it worse. Suprisingly arimistane doesn't really bother it. Just can dry my joints a slight bit if I don't up fish oil.

nerdslift2

Awards
Just throwing this out there... You could get sns brand for like all that stuff you're getting at shoppe, and some dopadex, for like half the price