Expired SNS Cissus-XT?

sina

Banned
Awards
Not sure if I have them expired can't read if it says 03/13... however is there a way to know the information on each bottle given the bar-code or so? I ordered from TFSupplements as well.. The bottles look all rusty/dusty and old... :/

Thanks SNS reps!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried to reply to your pm, but inbox is full, lol...what are the lot/batch numbers on them? We can then ask...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also if I recall, TF sometimes has blowout sales on near dated or slightly expired supps, this wasn't one of those cases was it? Even if so, I've used AdrenaG and BetaA well past the printed exp date and didn't notice any diminished efficiency....fwiw...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used plenty of things beyond exp date and been fine.

Some I wouldn't would be greens products, proviotics, etc. just because of the nature of what they are.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most supplements don't actually expire they just lose minimal amounts of potency. I wouldn't worry about it.

sina

Banned
Awards
When you spend beyond $300... You don't want to get near expired or expired products. That defeats the purpose of the sale..

can anyone confirm this with TFSupplement.. SNS Reps?

Most supplements don't actually expire they just lose minimal amounts of potency. I wouldn't worry about it.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you spend beyond $300... You don't want to get near expired or expired products. That defeats the purpose of the sale..

can anyone confirm this with TFSupplement.. SNS Reps?
I totally agree. If it's an expiring item the sale price should note that.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it was near exp, it should have stated it on product page at least...not saying it was, and they didn't...I was just asking if that might have been the case...still if you shoot over the lot/batch #, we can try to find out the exp date for you...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send one of the SNS reps some more info OP. Otherwise, i really wouldn't be too concerned with the expiration date. That date doesn't mean it's worthless haha.