Chances i find a deal on SHIFT in the near future..?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Missed the insider deal because, well, I had no money... but now that im back at work and don't want to think about paying tuition for next year.. :D

Bout to be be running a killer cut stack at the end of july, looking at
1-2xTubs: Alphamine-PES
2xBottles: Alphamax-Performax Labs Inibit-E SNS or something with Arimistane and probably Forskolin
2xBottles: Yohimbine- SNS probs
2xBottles: SHIFT if I can get my hands on some for not too expensive.

Anything else you guys recommend me adding..? looking to shed about 5-10lbs of fat here. Got weighed in early may and was 219lbs underwater tested 15% BF. Have since gained weight but also stronger and more vascular. probably around 15% still but about 222-225.

Looking to add some muscle before and end at a lean 215-220lbs but I will be gaining strength :D

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet should have one..They always welcome new products from Pes with sale,this time they must combine shift with new alphamine's flavours.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
well based on the last sale they had... :/ not looking too promising

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Missed the insider deal because, well, I had no money... but now that im back at work and don't want to think about paying tuition for next year.. :D

Bout to be be running a killer cut stack at the end of july, looking at
1-2xTubs: Alphamine-PES
2xBottles: Alphamax-Performax Labs Inibit-E SNS or something with Arimistane and probably Forskolin
2xBottles: Yohimbine- SNS probs
2xBottles: SHIFT if I can get my hands on some for not too expensive.

Anything else you guys recommend me adding..? looking to shed about 5-10lbs of fat here. Got weighed in early may and was 219lbs underwater tested 15% BF. Have since gained weight but also stronger and more vascular. probably around 15% still but about 222-225.

Looking to add some muscle before and end at a lean 215-220lbs but I will be gaining strength :D
With everything you have or will have, no need to add anything else IMO.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
With everything you have or will have, no need to add anything else IMO.
but the question is... will there be a deal?!?! ;) unless you guys just have some sort of phenomenal logging promotion that I just so happen to ironically win :( probs not

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but the question is... will there be a deal?!?! ;) unless you guys just have some sort of phenomenal logging promotion that I just so happen to ironically win :( probs not
Being that the insider just happened, I doubt we (PES) will be doing any deals soon but keep your eye out for retailers having introduction deals.

I can find it for $24.99 right now, which is a steal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We dont carry shift at Strong Supplement Shop yet but if you need any other pes product we should carry it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have it for $29.99. With my $5 off code you can get it for $24.99 :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't think we have discussed any logging opportunities yet.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We have it for $29.99. With my $5 off code you can get it for $24.99 :)
With free shiping with the first order if theyre from AM With the code amship!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With free shiping with the first order if theyre from AM With the code amship!
thats a pretty sweet deal...!!! :biggthumpup:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP holiday sales usually bode well for PES/AS supps...so perhaps the July 4th extravaganza will pay off...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see it for 22.... ;)

:cool:

dsx12345

Awards
Running the exact same stack with the exception of Alphamax and Alphamine. Replaced alphamine with Visceral response, same place that sells VR also has shift on sale for about 21-22

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
umm guys I don't see it despite looking so I mean, if anyone knows perhaps..
Just checked with the boss, and with a code it will be $22.99 bud. Price is changed now

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Running the exact same stack with the exception of Alphamax and Alphamine. Replaced alphamine with Visceral response, same place that sells VR also has shift on sale for about 21-22
Saw that yesterday as well. Great price point.