Why didn't PES ABE make me Shift my pants?

tin gorilla

Awards
I mentioned in another thread that I didn't receive any GI distress at all when I ran ABE for 2 months, but that the minute I use Forskolin 95% in any other product or standalone it's complete toilet destruction and near sharting myself. I have tried with/without food, reduced doses, yadda yadda and always the same results no matter what duration. The latest product to hammer my porcelain is PES Shift. I wasn't too surprised given my history and I'll just give the three bottles to my wife to use so no great loss.

What is bugging me though is that I can't help but feel that Anabeta Elite must be severly underdosed in the forskolin department. I have even tried dosing Analyzed Supplements Forskolin 95 at half caps and suffered fizzy gravy, so how low must the dose be in ABE? I'm a PES fan, but I can't see the point in including it if it's such a miniscule dosage or does a micro dose work synergistically with other ingredients in ABE?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It is adequately dosed, reps always say this,

Which we speculate to mean +/-50mg

ABE is usually taken with food, do you?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like driven said, ABE is usually taken with meals which helps most people.

I personally have to take anything with F95 with food. For the new Shift I dose it with greek yogurt.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe the anacyclus, lodhra or eleutherococcus counters the GI distress side effect of forskolin?

tin gorilla

Awards
It is adequately dosed, reps always say this,

Which we speculate to mean +/-50mg

ABE is usually taken with food, do you?
As stated in my post, I've taken F95 in many ways with and without food. I took ABE with and without food.

tin gorilla

Awards
Maybe the anacyclus, lodhra or eleutherococcus counters the GI distress side effect of forskolin?
In what way do you think the MOA of one of these ingredients counters the MOA of forskolin? Could be worth investigating from a marketing perspective for PES if there is anything to it. I still suspect an inadequate dose given that half a 25mg cap of F95 sets me off.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you have a break from forskolin prior to you starting Shift?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the Lodhra

"
Gastrointestinal Health

Lodhra has been traditionally used as an anti-diarrheal and for preventing “looseness of the bowels.”. It also seems to have a curative effect on GI ulcers that is comparable to clinical drugs. "

taken from Mr Coopers "Lodhra (Bark) Extract" thread in the PES subforum.

I can't post links unless I post more???? Hell I should be able to given I've been here longer than most here.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the Lodhra

"
Gastrointestinal Health

Lodhra has been traditionally used as an anti-diarrheal and for preventing “looseness of the bowels.”. It also seems to have a curative effect on GI ulcers that is comparable to clinical drugs. "

taken from Mr Coopers "Lodhra (Bark) Extract" thread in the PES subforum.

I can't post links unless I post more???? Hell I should be able to given I've been here longer than most here.
Must not have seen the post directly above yours :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There you go.

I suspected it was most likely one of the other compounds

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Anywhere you can get lodhra extract by itself to go with the f95? Started it a week ago and having a few emergencies lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anywhere you can get lodhra extract by itself to go with the f95? Started it a week ago and having a few emergencies lol
I haven't personally seen lodhra bark extract sold by itself.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
I haven't personally seen lodhra bark extract sold by itself.
I managed to find some powder but not extract. Not sure if it is worth it. Are the GI issues likely to resolve itself?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I managed to find some powder but not extract. Not sure if it is worth it. Are the GI issues likely to resolve itself?
It could get better with time. I always start with a low dose and work my way up, which eliminates any GI issues for me.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
It could get better with time. I always start with a low dose and work my way up, which eliminates any GI issues for me.
Cheers man. I am only on 50mg so will bear with it for a couple of weeks.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheers man. I am only on 50mg so will bear with it for a couple of weeks.
No problem man. Another thing that may help is dosing with food, if you aren't already.