Anabeta Elite giving me bad side effects?

derekantos

Awards
I've used the original anabeta a few times. I've never had an issue. I have Hashimoto's Disease/hypothyroidism and surprisingly even my doctor said Anabeta was okay (as they're usually too lazy to research these kinds of supplements).

I began Anabeta Elite three days ago. Four caps a day each day. Half way through the first day I began to feel down and a little exhausted. Also a little irritable, minor mood swings. I wake more tired than normal and get tired for bed earlier too. Libido feels much lower the past couple days. I've drank a lot of water, but do feel I could have drank a lot more. Each morning I wake up dry as hell as usual with Anabeta, but Anabeta Elite is noticeably making me feel even drier. My body is also cold each morning now. My feet and my arms mostly. I usually wake up really vascular, but because I'm cold I am no longer. Its not even cold in my room. I'm just overall cold. In the gym ABE has me going hard as expected though. Vascular, huge pumps, etc.

I have a couple ideas about this. Am I not getting enough water that I am experiencing side effects of dehydration? Or is Anabeta elite affecting my thyroid? ...even though original Anabeta did not haven an effect on my thyroid. Maybe I can't handle four ABE caps? Drop to three?

I'm eating a lot, but not as many carbs as I did with the original Anabeta. Do I need to up my carbs and water?

Other supps:
- 4g Vitamin C a day (I began doing this on the same day as ABE, is this the cause?)
- SuperCissus
- BCAA
- began Flonase three days ago too. First time ever using Flonase after switching from Claritin. Am I experiencing side effects from this?

NOTE: I missed my Synthroid dose twice over the past weekend. First time missing a dose in a while. I redosed at 1.5x on Monday and normally on Tuesday. According to my doctor a missed dose won't have any acute effect. But I am not sure. Cold body and sluggishness are low thyroid symptoms.

Right now I honestly feel like I am on a prohormone without a test base. Even though Anabeta Elite is not a prohormone. Trying to pinpoint what in my stack is causing issues, or if its my Synthroid mishap. Maybe I should stop Anabeta Elite for a few days and see how I feel?

Most probable in order:
- Not getting nearly enough water while on ABE
- Maybe can't handle four caps
- Synthroid missed doses caught up to me already somehow
- Flonase side effects?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It seems to me alot of thing changed at once in the past few days. You introduced your body to alot of things at once, all while removing thyroid meds, Which that in itself could be the problem. My lady misses synthroid and feels terrible sometimes, other times its barely noticable. Be careful bro, keep everything consistent before yo introduce anything. I would have done either the flonase or abe. Personallx i didnt feel anything different from abe, until about fpur weeks in when i started to see the results of that with my diet and training. I am inclined to say its the flonase and med changes.

derekantos

Awards
I'll stop flonase for a few days at least. I've always felt Anabeta in only a day. In terms of fullness and hardness. Increased thirst. Appetite increase took a few days.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll stop flonase for a few days at least. I've always felt Anabeta in only a day. In terms of fullness and hardness. Increased thirst. Appetite increase took a few days.
I just reread your op. Cold and tired, temp changes is absolutely from not taking the synthroid. Thats for sure.

Last edited:

derekantos

Awards
I just reread your op. Cold and tired, temp changes is absolutely from not taking the synthroid. Thats for sure.
My brother has diabetes and I tested my blood sugar just now and it's 61 after I just lifted. Had a bunch of simple sugars this morning and used everything in the gym apparently. Need some carbs asap. Not sure if it's thyroid related at all

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My brother has diabetes and I tested my blood sugar just now and it's 61 after I just lifted. Had a bunch of simple sugars this morning and used everything in the gym apparently. Need some carbs asap. Not sure if it's thyroid related at all
Ultimately you should check eith your doctor, but my girl works nights and often sleeps way past her time to take her synthroid and or forgets and she has those exact symptoms all the time. Im not a doctor, just seen it happen time and time again. Hope you figure it out and hope u enjoy abe. That stuff is great if used correctly

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Fault of forskolin?
It increases the thyroid function to ...

derekantos

Awards
These feels like hypo not hyper. Unless hyper can cause my symptoms.

Edit: well some hyper symptoms are the same as hypo so now I'm kind of confused? Dry skin all day no matter how much I drink. I might stop ABE for a few days and see what happens

derekantos

Awards
naturalhealthcareanddiagnostics dot com/thyroid-problems/symptoms-of-thyroid-problems/

I have more hypo symptoms than hyper. But as you see at the bottom are the symptoms of Hashimoto's which I already do I have. I'm getting a thyroid panel done now but have to wait for results :/

derekantos

Awards
I wonder if something is causing high BP. Morning wood isn't there. Whether its ABE or Flonase or what. My doctor yesterday said a missed couple days of Synthroid should never have acute affects on TSH level. I'm going to stop all supps and Flonase for a little.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think that is s good game plan to stop supplements and get your meds back on track. Once that is set, and your doctor agrees that the supplements are OK to add, then you can start back up again.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that is s good game plan to stop supplements and get your meds back on track. Once that is set, and your doctor agrees that the supplements are OK to add, then you can start back up again.
This. You've got too many new variables to pinpoint what it is. Stop supplements and make sure the flonase isn't giving you any weird sides (I have never had any from that, but that doesn't mean you won't.) Then when you are feeling better you can start to add in supplements again preferably one at a time for a few days so if you get this feeling again you can be more likely to know what is the cause.

derekantos

Awards
My TSH levels came back elevated which is hypo as I already have. T4 is probably low in that case. They're adding T4 and T3 and checking that now, I don't know why they didn't check as well when they were going to do a full panel. Have to wait until Tuesday for those results because of their **** up. So yes I'm pretty sure my levels are low. If it was supps or missing the doses that caused it? I don't know. Doctor tried to insist that two days missed won't affect my levels, but you can read all over the internet that people have trouble as soon as they miss a single dose.

Its weird because last week I had super libido. Super vascularity, etc. etc. Even more than normal. This week is nada. Missed my Synthroid doses over the weekend and started a few supplements. Only thing I can do right now is stop the supps and take my Synthroid normally. GF is gone until mid next week, but wish I have my libido back asap :/ Anything I can do at the moment for libido?

For those that need to know: "When you have hypothyroidism, the thyroid is not making enough of its main hormone, thyroxine. So the pituitary responds like it's supposed to and makes more TSH to signal the thyroid to make more thyroxine. But since the thyroid can't make more thyroxine, the pituitary doesn't know when to stop making TSH, and you end up with high TSH levels"

RESULTS:
TSH-TSH (0.450-4.500 uIU/mL) 4.650 abnormal

derekantos

Awards
Now my body has stopped sweating no matter how much water I drink. Lifting doesn't make me sweat. Caffeine doesn't make me sweat. About to go to the ER. All of these symptoms haven't gotten better and more and more are coming into the equation now.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now my body has stopped sweating no matter how much water I drink. Lifting doesn't make me sweat. Caffeine doesn't make me sweat. About to go to the ER. All of these symptoms haven't gotten better and more and more are coming into the equation now.
I would go see your doctor.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should see a doctor immediately

derekantos

Awards
I would go see your doctor.
Apparently ER says because all of my other tests are fine that "not producing any sweat" is fine. Still very concerned. No doctor has helped me with my symptoms. Pretty sure this is unrelated to ABE completely by now. About to get off Synthroid and get on Armour. TSH and T4 are high, but my T3 is low. Two of my doctors shrugged off my low T3 and said its a useless test. Another said its not useless whatsoever.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I feel for you man, sometimes getting this stuff properly diagnosed can be so frustrating, especially if you feel your concerns are not being taken seriously.

derekantos

Awards
I feel for you man, sometimes getting this stuff properly diagnosed can be so frustrating, especially if you feel your concerns are not being taken seriously.
I just got a new endocrinologist because yesterday my other endo said "relax you're fine" and "stop freaking out". I feel awful. Can't even get into the gym because I'm so exhausted from being so anxious. Almost feel depressed during the day. Not even depressed over anything in my life, its over how I'm feeling. Not alert, I feel emotionless, no energy, libido has only gotten worse, etc. About to go for a ****ing CT scan because nothing is helping. That or get my test levels checked at 22 years old. Each day I was okay for about half the day. Today I haven't had a single second I've been okay. My blood pressure is 135/75 and its always been 90/65 for years. And the anxiety only gets worse knowing that these symptoms aren't going away and having me fear I have cancer or something stupid.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Anxiety can be a mind-job alright, dealing with it myself currently. People who dont experience it tend to fail to realise it is largely irrational and nonconscious in nature, so no matter how much they advise "try not to dwell on your concerns, dont let them get to you" it completely misses the root cause.

Good luck, sincerely.

derekantos

Awards
Anxiety can be a mind-job alright, dealing with it myself currently. People who dont experience it tend to fail to realise it is largely irrational and nonconscious in nature, so no matter how much they advise "try not to dwell on your concerns, dont let them get to you" it completely misses the root cause.

Good luck, sincerely.
I was sitting in the ER for four hours today in my room before the doctor even came back, anxious as ****. My life is going great .Great girlfriend, great outlook with school and job, then the doctors today keep asking me what's wrong in my life. I say nothing. Whatever these symptoms are, are causing my anxiety. And I'm becoming more anxious over the symptoms themselves and how they haven't gotten better.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I was sitting in the ER for four hours today in my room before the doctor even came back, anxious as ****. My life is going great .Great girlfriend, great outlook with school and job, then the doctors today keep asking me what's wrong in my life. I say nothing. Whatever these symptoms are, are causing my anxiety. And I'm becoming more anxious over the symptoms themselves and how they haven't gotten better.
Have you stopped the anabeta elite?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I personally would stay away from things like Flonase that typically have a corticosteroid in them. I used nasonex daily before and got the worst side effects in existence

derekantos

Awards
I personally would stay away from things like Flonase that typically have a corticosteroid in them. I used nasonex daily before and got the worst side effects in existence
Haven't had Flonase since last week either

derekantos

Awards
Went to a different doc again today. He prescribed me 25mcg of T3 to add to my 175mcg of T4. T3 was on the low end of normal. I wouldn't have considered it anywhere near optimal and people can feel ****ty sitting at the levels that I'm at. Pretty much doing all the research and treatment on my own now. All of these docs are clueless. The one today doesn't know why I'm not sweating either. Didn't give me a solution and kind of said its not an emergency.

Adding the T3 makes my skin so hot. Oh and I'm still not sweating even while this kicked in. Still have all of my other symptoms of course, but its the first day and I only took half a dose so far. Just hoping its thyroid levels and nothing more severe. Still haven't gotten adrenals checked nor testosterone. Docs are so lazy and just brush those off.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
I've used the original anabeta a few times. I've never had an issue. I have Hashimoto's Disease/hypothyroidism and surprisingly even my doctor said Anabeta was okay (as they're usually too lazy to research these kinds of supplements).

I began Anabeta Elite three days ago. Four caps a day each day. Half way through the first day I began to feel down and a little exhausted. Also a little irritable, minor mood swings. I wake more tired than normal and get tired for bed earlier too. Libido feels much lower the past couple days. I've drank a lot of water, but do feel I could have drank a lot more. Each morning I wake up dry as hell as usual with Anabeta, but Anabeta Elite is noticeably making me feel even drier. My body is also cold each morning now. My feet and my arms mostly. I usually wake up really vascular, but because I'm cold I am no longer. Its not even cold in my room. I'm just overall cold. In the gym ABE has me going hard as expected though. Vascular, huge pumps, etc.

I have a couple ideas about this. Am I not getting enough water that I am experiencing side effects of dehydration? Or is Anabeta elite affecting my thyroid? ...even though original Anabeta did not haven an effect on my thyroid. Maybe I can't handle four ABE caps? Drop to three?

I'm eating a lot, but not as many carbs as I did with the original Anabeta. Do I need to up my carbs and water?

Other supps:
- 4g Vitamin C a day (I began doing this on the same day as ABE, is this the cause?)
- SuperCissus
- BCAA
- began Flonase three days ago too. First time ever using Flonase after switching from Claritin. Am I experiencing side effects from this?

NOTE: I missed my Synthroid dose twice over the past weekend. First time missing a dose in a while. I redosed at 1.5x on Monday and normally on Tuesday. According to my doctor a missed dose won't have any acute effect. But I am not sure. Cold body and sluggishness are low thyroid symptoms.

Right now I honestly feel like I am on a prohormone without a test base. Even though Anabeta Elite is not a prohormone. Trying to pinpoint what in my stack is causing issues, or if its my Synthroid mishap. Maybe I should stop Anabeta Elite for a few days and see how I feel?

Most probable in order:
- Not getting nearly enough water while on ABE
- Maybe can't handle four caps
- Synthroid missed doses caught up to me already somehow
- Flonase side effects?
Anabeta made me feel very weird

It definitely messed with my blood sugar

I had to come off of it I felt horrible

derekantos

Awards
I've been off ABE for a while that's the thing. It could have increased the bad effects of whatever is going on with me, but I'm pretty sure ABE doesn't cause it. Even this morning I was awaken early by horrible anxiety, migraines, and nausea.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been off ABE for a while that's the thing. It could have increased the bad effects of whatever is going on with me, but I'm pretty sure ABE doesn't cause it. Even this morning I was awaken early by horrible anxiety, migraines, and nausea.
Yeah like you said, it is definitely not due to ABE. Definitely best to stay off all supplements, however, until you figure out what the issue is.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you figure out what's going o soon man

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
The anxiety and all those symptoms remind me of my dreadful nasonex experience. Flonase is basically the same thing. A corticosteroid I believe

derekantos

Awards
So at this point I'm resorting to practically self-diagnosing myself.

I was put on Wellbutrin XL 150mg for one day. That made me so wired. Happy, uplifting, but also so wired that when someone made me mad I was ready to beat the **** out of them. I stopped that after one day. Way too much dopamine.

Because each doctor was so incompetent to order a testosterone panel, I just hopped on Clomid myself because secondary hypogonadism feels like a big possibility (and what I thought of from the start). 100mg Clomid on day 1. Next day I felt MUCH MORE NORMAL AND LIKE MYSELF than the previous two weeks. Libido was higher, no morning wood yet. 50mg Clomid on day 2. Day 2 I had crazy libido, just straight up felt more perky - more-so a higher test feeling, not dopamine. Clomid during PCT always began to work after 1-3 days for me. Full effects in a couple weeks. Week 2-4 I usually feel exactly the same, but stuck to the protocol anyway and finished a full four weeks.

With that being said I only got like 4 hours of sleep last night. I wasn't really tired going to sleep, and much more refreshed even waking up after little sleep. Higher test? Clomid? Who knows. I don't feel like pure **** right now anymore. Even had morning wood when I woke up with that little sleep. Wellbutrin's active life is far over I believe. I don't think that's what caused me to not be tired last night. Or it could be because I had hydroxyzine three nights in a row and skipped it last night.

So right now I'm sticking with my Synthroid and a one month Clomid protocol or until I feel like I don't need it. Almost three weeks of hell and I'm fixing this myself.

I still get a tension in the bridge of my nose and a little around my eyes. It has lessened, but its still there. Its annoying, but not really painful anymore. I'm dropping T3 altogether until I see my new endo this Tuesday. 12.5mcg of T3 in the morning makes me dizzy, headaches, nauseous, etc. until the afternoon. Was hard to tell what was doing that at first because of all the meds they kept trying on me.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So at this point I'm resorting to practically self-diagnosing myself.

I was put on Wellbutrin XL 150mg for one day. That made me so wired. Happy, uplifting, but also so wired that when someone made me mad I was ready to beat the **** out of them. I stopped that after one day. Way too much dopamine.

Because each doctor was so incompetent to order a testosterone panel, I just hopped on Clomid myself because secondary hypogonadism feels like a big possibility (and what I thought of from the start). 100mg Clomid on day 1. Next day I felt MUCH MORE NORMAL AND LIKE MYSELF than the previous two weeks. Libido was higher, no morning wood yet. 50mg Clomid on day 2. Day 2 I had crazy libido, just straight up felt more perky - more-so a higher test feeling, not dopamine. Clomid during PCT always began to work after 1-3 days for me. Full effects in a couple weeks. Week 2-4 I usually feel exactly the same, but stuck to the protocol anyway and finished a full four weeks.

With that being said I only got like 4 hours of sleep last night. I wasn't really tired going to sleep, and much more refreshed even waking up after little sleep. Higher test? Clomid? Who knows. I don't feel like pure **** right now anymore. Even had morning wood when I woke up with that little sleep. Wellbutrin's active life is far over I believe. I don't think that's what caused me to not be tired last night. Or it could be because I had hydroxyzine three nights in a row and skipped it last night.

So right now I'm sticking with my Synthroid and a one month Clomid protocol or until I feel like I don't need it. Almost three weeks of hell and I'm fixing this myself.

I still get a tension in the bridge of my nose and a little around my eyes. It has lessened, but its still there. Its annoying, but not really painful anymore. I'm dropping T3 altogether until I see my new endo this Tuesday. 12.5mcg of T3 in the morning makes me dizzy, headaches, nauseous, etc. until the afternoon. Was hard to tell what was doing that at first because of all the meds they kept trying on me.
I mean this respectfully man, but self-diagnosing is not solution. If you feel hypogonadism is a possibility, ask your endo on Tuesday for a comprehensive hormonal panel. You shouldn't just jump on Clomid because you feel your test may be low. Again, I know you're trying to deal with a magnitude of issues and some doctors let you down, but self-diagnosing is never the answer.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ agreed. Self medicating without labs and without your treating physicians knowledge, is a recipe for diaster IMO.

At the very least, tell your doctor's you are self medicating but you really should get labs to confirm the issue before trying to medicate. If they won't get labs, which if you ask I'm sure they will order, you can always get them yourself via online lab sites.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You shouldn't be self-medicating when you have no idea what is going on. You're just throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks (which you criticized the doctors for alledegedly doing). A lot of your symptoms sound mental and are being exacerbated by your mindset. A lot of the symptoms you report are common with bipolar, anxiety, etc.

You need to see a specialist and be upfront about everything. They're far more knowledgeable than you or any Internet forum because they'll have your entire medical history.

Your anxiety is only making matters worse. Calm down and see a specialist.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Don't blame doctors just because they don't tell you what you're hoping to hear.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How did this all go south and now you're trying Clomid?!?! I have to agree with the others that this is absolutely not the way to go. You're not giving the doctors a chance. They put you on Wellbutrin and you stopped after a day? Please go and see a psychologist. Your anxiety seems to be feeding on the anxiety that is already there and you really need a game plan that is worked out by a professional.

We're all here to help you as are the physicians you have seen, but nobody can help you if you won't let them.