Oxy max xt /carni max by performax

robvano79

Awards
I currently have 1bottle of alpha max to run.
How should i use oxy max and carni max with alpha max.
Should i use both with alpha or just one
Tia

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would use both with Alphamax however I would take it slow with the OxyMax as it also contains a full dose of Forskolin.

I would start with 2 caps of Alphamax twice per day, 1 cap CarniMax twice per day and start with just 1 cap of OxyMax immediately upon waking. After several days, I would then add in the second cap of OxyMax, again this isnt because OxyMax is a strong stimulant, but simply to allow your body to get used to higher doses of Forskolin.

OxyMax XT: 1 capsule immedately upon waking. After assessing tolerance you can consume additional capsule upon waking or 6-8 hours later.
Alphamax: Consume 2 capsules twice per day, perferably 2 pre workout and 2 before bed time.
CarnIMax: You can take CarnImax whenever you'd like, just make sure to get in 2 capsules a day for a minimum of 1g PL-Carnitine.

robvano79

Awards
Thank you.
I usually workout at 5pm
So should i dose it the same way you described?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.
I usually workout at 5pm
So should i dose it the same way you described?
If you train at 5, I would take the AlphaMax in the morning. That way you have at least 6-8 hours between the two doses. Other than that keep it the same. When you go to 2 OxyMax caps, you can try the second dose pre workout, depending on what time you go to bed. It shouldn't keep you up at night though.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
If I use oxymax as a preworkout, can I take 2 caps at once or is that too much stim?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 caps at once is totally fine.

The mood enhancing effect of OxyMax is very strong, however we kept the overall stimulant effect more mild so its easily stackable for other products.

I personally like 2 capsules upon waking and last till the late afternoon!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but I just read somewhere that there is 200 mg caffeine per cap. 400 mg caffeine is too much for me. Wish it was only 100 mg per cap.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea it is about 200mg a cap, however it doesnt quite feel like it. The N-phenethyldimethylamine HCL gives a very smooth, feel good stimulation that almost takes the edge off of caffeine. I would simply give it a try yourself and see what you can personally handle.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Yea it is about 200mg a cap, however it doesnt quite feel like it. The N-phenethyldimethylamine HCL gives a very smooth, feel good stimulation that almost takes the edge off of caffeine. I would simply give it a try yourself and see what you can personally handle.
thanks. I have oxymax on the way aswell as the carnitine

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Stopped into to mention not sure if you saw it but Orbit had a bogo on both these supplements.