ALRI and the fat loss

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
Anyone have results with Chizeled or XXX Rush? Your thoughts on either?
Rush seems positive for energy rush....but ultimate adipose disposal? Topical fat loss solutions (cutting gel ring a bell?) aren't they mostly just water removal? Not knocking on ALRI, love their stuff, just asking opinions.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got a sample of rush with my ultra hot, and it didn't do jack as far as amping me up, however it did turn the ketone reagent dark purple on only my second day back to low carb (I cycle 6 days 30grams/ed, 1 day refeed, repeat)...interesting...Dim

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got a sample of rush with my ultra hot, and it didn't do jack as far as amping me up, however it did turn the ketone reagent dark purple on only my second day back to low carb (I cycle 6 days 30grams/ed, 1 day refeed, repeat)...interesting...Dim
Exactly. The formula gave results different than we had thought before hand but it is not necessarily a bad thing. XXX Rush seems to have a "long term" fat burning effect and sustained energy should be felt for 10 maybe even 12 hours.

We tested glycerol excretion (by-product of fatty acid/adipose tissue breakdown) a dozen times with XXX Rush and without fail it was increased a minimum of 40%. Now that is effective fat burning.

DHEA

Banned
Awards
Exactly. The formula gave results different than we had thought before hand but it is not necessarily a bad thing. XXX Rush seems to have a "long term" fat burning effect and sustained energy should be felt for 10 maybe even 12 hours.

We tested glycerol excretion (by-product of fatty acid/adipose tissue breakdown) a dozen times with XXX Rush and without fail it was increased a minimum of 40%. Now that is effective fat burning.
Wow, now your going to make me buy some XXX rush :)

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Chizeled off and on for about two weeks during my Trimaxx/Phenogen cycle.
Can't really say if it's doing anything or not.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
By "glycerol excretion", do you mean in urine??

Or do you mean released from adipocytes into the bloodstream??

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how is the ultra hot working for you?

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am saving it (hot) for PCT at a much later date, so....Anyhow, I should also add that I am taking Phenogen from Avant labs right now as I have to maintain a low-low BF% for a few months, and it assists in this endeavor. It was during my 8th day of Phen, that I tried the rush. I am not sure if the ketotic enhancement is from the synergy of the two, or the rush alone. I will have to figure this out at a later date as I don't want to drop the Phenogen right now...Dim

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been using Chizeled off and on for about two weeks during my Trimaxx/Phenogen cycle.
Can't really say if it's doing anything or not.
off and on??? you have to use any product consistently to see its full benefits. I know topical's can sometimes be a pain but to get the results you desire you should use it 2x daily in the location in which you want to reduce fat.

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
buy 2 get a gift

Announcement everybody....If you guy's buy 2 bottles of XXX Rush at nutraplanet you will be getting 1 bottle of energex for free.

Stryder is definitly all about customer service!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Announcement everybody....If you guy's buy 2 bottles of XXX Rush at nutraplanet you will be getting 1 bottle of energex for free.

Stryder is definitly all about customer service!
not a bad deal at all. like to hear a little more feedback before i invest in XXX though.

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump.....
blood stream was the mode of testing employed

By the way guys. I took 2 xxx rush this morning with an energex cap and I was flying off the walls. I was unstoppable on the treadmill lol.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Aflex...I'd like to ask a related question about the topical product...this wouldn't cause any nervous/jittery feelings, would it? I'm assuming it is localized and aside from something at the application site, you won't "feel" anything...is that correct? (For whatever reason I can't handle the "buzz" that some thermogenic products bring with them.)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone have results with Chizeled or XXX Rush? Your thoughts on either?
Rush seems positive for energy rush....but ultimate adipose disposal? Topical fat loss solutions (cutting gel ring a bell?) aren't they mostly just water removal? Not knocking on ALRI, love their stuff, just asking opinions.
I haven't really heard of ALRI until the last month or so seeing posts about some of the products. I really didn't think that were that popular, or just a newbie in the supplement business?.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really heard of ALRI until the last month or so seeing posts about some of the products. I really didn't think that were that popular, or just a newbie in the supplement business?.
Well...you know that Author L. Rea wrote Chemical Muscle Enhancement and Building The Perfect Beast, right?

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
ALRI products have actually existed for some time. ALR also worked with H.M. Gear when ph's had legal-status. If you have some time, go over to BB.Com's super-site; you can read a slew of articles he's written over the last few years. He's quite knowledgable and offers some pretty good insight.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well...you know that Author L. Rea wrote Chemical Muscle Enhancement and Building The Perfect Beast, right?
So he is the one behind this company?. I've been wanting to pick up Building The Perfect Beast, I have Chemical Muscle Enhancement and its a pretty good book in my opinion.(sp.?)

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have never heard of anybody becoming jittery from chizeled but it may be possible for the extremely sensitive. You should be ok though.

Aflex...I'd like to ask a related question about the topical product...this wouldn't cause any nervous/jittery feelings, would it? I'm assuming it is localized and aside from something at the application site, you won't "feel" anything...is that correct? (For whatever reason I can't handle the "buzz" that some thermogenic products bring with them.)

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
So he is the one behind this company?. I've been wanting to pick up Building The Perfect Beast, I have Chemical Muscle Enhancement and its a pretty good book in my opinion.(sp.?)
I am not sure if nutraplanet has gotten building the perfect beast in yet. You may wish to contact stryder about if he has a copy.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I believe the female on the front page is Raven who also posts here!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure if nutraplanet has gotten building the perfect beast in yet. You may wish to contact stryder about if he has a copy.
Yeah. I have a lot of books I want to order but always seem to be spending too much on supps, even though I usually only get the basics. I like to have a real copy of all the books I read. Something I can pick up and hold. No e-books or crap like that for me. Besides looking at the computer screen too long can give you some massive headaches. I prefer my books not on the computer. Just letting you people know because I have seen the e-book thread. I just don't like e-books sorry.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't get into Building the Perfect Beast too much...was WAYYY too advanced for a guy like me. CME was great though.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Really?. Maybe if we give her enough compliments we can get some free stuff!!!
HEY

WHAT KINDA GIRL DO YA THINK I AM?!? I AM NOT THAT EASY!! I WILL HOWEVER GIVE YA A GOOD DEAL ON OUR SUPPS:)

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
VISIT NUTRAPLANET!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE GREAT DEALS ON OUR ENTIRE LINE. THEY CURRENTLY HAVE A DEAL WITH OUR XXX RUSH, AND IF YOU BUY TWO YOU GET A FREE ENERGEX. ( WHICH BTW IS A KICK ASS STACK) WE PLAN ON DOING MANY PROMOS WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE. SO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. NUTRAPLANET HAS EXCELLENT PRICES!!

What kind of deals are you talking here;)

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have CME and building the perfect beast, they are great reads, some very interesting ideas, that get your thought processes moving.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
I have CME and building the perfect beast, they are great reads, some very interesting ideas, that get your thought processes moving.
I WILL PASS THAT ON TO THE BIG GUY!!! ALSO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR CME MILLENIUM. THIS IS DUE OUT AROUND JUNE OR JULY OF THIS YEAR.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I WILL PASS THAT ON TO THE BIG GUY!!! ALSO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR CME MILLENIUM. THIS IS DUE OUT AROUND JUNE OR JULY OF THIS YEAR.
Maybe I will pass on Building The Perfect Beast. My Birthday is in July So I can get CME Millinium for my b-day.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
definately will be on the look out for CME Millenium, I was actually going to ask if ALR had any new books coming out, thanks for the heads up.

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
definately will be on the look out for CME Millenium, I was actually going to ask if ALR had any new books coming out, thanks for the heads up.
Im just as excited as you guys for this book. I have read CME probably 10 times now lol.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
blood stream was the mode of testing employed
Increased glycerol release is indicative of lipolysis, not "fat burning" (i.e. fatty acid oxidation, which is what you want).

Lipolysis is not rate-limiting in fat loss. In fact, knock-out of HSL (generally considered rate limiting for lipolysis) actually results in a leaner animal.

Likely because released fatty acids are just converted back to triglyceride in the liver then released into the bloodstream where they screw up leptin and insulin sensitivity.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Yeh lipolysis is a little over-rated as far as weight loss is concerned. You can release FFAs all day, but if you're not burning all of them they'll just be re-stored. However, repeated freeing and storing of FFAs is an energy consuming process so it does burn some calories.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to give chizeled a try...I've got fat on my chest that I've been self-conscious about for a while and I wanna see if this will make a dent in it.

I tried lipoderm and absolved and they did nothing. Prevent seemed to help a little bit.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
On aflexaholic's advise I've increased chizeled to twice a day for the past week.
Can't really tell if it's having an effect or if it's just the Trimaxx/Phenogen/GXR.

Will try another cycle during my pct to see what happens.

Anyone know of a good dermal 7-0X0 that's NOT in a spray?
I've used Dermabolic's but the spray constantly clogs and they don't have what the dose (ml) is on the bottle.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On aflexaholic's advise I've increased chizeled to twice a day for the past week.
Can't really tell if it's having an effect or if it's just the Trimaxx/Phenogen/GXR.

Will try another cycle during my pct to see what happens.

Anyone know of a good dermal 7-0X0 that's NOT in a spray?
I've used Dermabolic's but the spray constantly clogs and they don't have what the dose (ml) is on the bottle.
Ab-Solved is, but it is local, not systemic.