ALRI and the fat loss

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. ALRI
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Truck 44
    I have CME and building the perfect beast, they are great reads, some very interesting ideas, that get your thought processes moving.
    I WILL PASS THAT ON TO THE BIG GUY!!! ALSO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR CME MILLENIUM. THIS IS DUE OUT AROUND JUNE OR JULY OF THIS YEAR.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    I WILL PASS THAT ON TO THE BIG GUY!!! ALSO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR CME MILLENIUM. THIS IS DUE OUT AROUND JUNE OR JULY OF THIS YEAR.
    Maybe I will pass on Building The Perfect Beast. My Birthday is in July So I can get CME Millinium for my b-day.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    HEY

WHAT KINDA GIRL DO YA THINK I AM?!? I AM NOT THAT EASY!! I WILL HOWEVER GIVE YA A GOOD DEAL ON OUR SUPPS
    Gee, She sure is Purty!. Don't you think guys?. I better be quiet though, my wife knows where the hammer is.
    •   

4. Registered User

The writing by ALR are very interesting and I have always found them enjoyable to read. He has some free articles posted at bb.com (I know many of you don't like bb.com but since I mod there too I will post the link), http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/author.htm , and also at www.readthecore.com.
  5. Board Supporter

definately will be on the look out for CME Millenium, I was actually going to ask if ALR had any new books coming out, thanks for the heads up.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Truck 44
    definately will be on the look out for CME Millenium, I was actually going to ask if ALR had any new books coming out, thanks for the heads up.
    Im just as excited as you guys for this book. I have read CME probably 10 times now lol.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by aflexaholic
    blood stream was the mode of testing employed
    Increased glycerol release is indicative of lipolysis, not "fat burning" (i.e. fatty acid oxidation, which is what you want).

Lipolysis is not rate-limiting in fat loss. In fact, knock-out of HSL (generally considered rate limiting for lipolysis) actually results in a leaner animal.

Likely because released fatty acids are just converted back to triglyceride in the liver then released into the bloodstream where they screw up leptin and insulin sensitivity.
  8. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Yeh lipolysis is a little over-rated as far as weight loss is concerned. You can release FFAs all day, but if you're not burning all of them they'll just be re-stored. However, repeated freeing and storing of FFAs is an energy consuming process so it does burn some calories.
  9. Registered User

I'm going to give chizeled a try...I've got fat on my chest that I've been self-conscious about for a while and I wanna see if this will make a dent in it.

I tried lipoderm and absolved and they did nothing. Prevent seemed to help a little bit.
  10. Registered User

On aflexaholic's advise I've increased chizeled to twice a day for the past week.
    Can't really tell if it's having an effect or if it's just the Trimaxx/Phenogen/GXR.

Will try another cycle during my pct to see what happens.

Anyone know of a good dermal 7-0X0 that's NOT in a spray?
    I've used Dermabolic's but the spray constantly clogs and they don't have what the dose (ml) is on the bottle.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by WhutEvr
    On aflexaholic's advise I've increased chizeled to twice a day for the past week.
    Can't really tell if it's having an effect or if it's just the Trimaxx/Phenogen/GXR.

Will try another cycle during my pct to see what happens.

Anyone know of a good dermal 7-0X0 that's NOT in a spray?
    I've used Dermabolic's but the spray constantly clogs and they don't have what the dose (ml) is on the bottle.
    Ab-Solved is, but it is local, not systemic.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:31 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 07:20 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 05:42 PM
  4. The best cutting up protein and weight/ fat loss
    By Ramo machine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 05:16 AM