MDX Follidrex dosing

jerseyswol

Awards
Hey guys. I picked up 2 bottles of this stuff off np. I've been looking into (-)- epi and most stuff I've read recommends dosages over 200mg. Follidrex has 150 mg of (-)- epi. Would it be more beneficial to run it one cap every day for 60 days, 2 caps a day for 30, or 2 on workout days and 1 on rest days for whatever that math comes out to days (5 workouts, 2 rest per week)?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would run two caps a day
Also you could look into getting a bottle of bioperine and taking that with them for absorption. All the new epi products are using something to aid the absorption. I believe sns is doing 20mg of peperine

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
One study dosed 75mg twice a day. Another study noted that 200mg was better than less, and the levels in the blood remained elevated for about 3-4hrs (you can find the graph in one of my posts). I would dose 150mg pre-workout, and another 150mg 3-4 hours later. If you can do it every day, money wise, it's probably better if it's going to work for you. Taking a 1st Gen, do as above and take it with Lemon Juice or Vitamin C Tablet (Purdue University study on bio-availabilty of -(-)Epi). I too used MDX Follidrex, but look at some others with higher dosage per cap - if you do the math, it may be cheaper. You can split a 300mg cap in two.

Edit: :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a Boilermaker, I'd like to emphasize that the proper spelling is Purdue :D
my high school buddy wrestled there. good school for sure. Also like above-add some ecgc or piperine.