Best stim product for mood enhancement

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. Just like the title says, I'm looking for opinions regarding what the best options currently available are for a stim based product with mood enhancement properties. I suspect that there isn't anything out there now that comes close to the original Craze or AX' Stim Xtreme but what are your thoughts on the next best options? It can be caps or powder, I'm not particular. :)

Thanks all!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene is an awesome product. I always recommend it and I love the results I get from it. We carry it as Strong Supplement Shop as well.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, Norco. Or just add AmentoMax to your favorite Pre or fat burner.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Most noots do this for me. Focus XT or certain racetams.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would check out OxyMax XT its a new fat burner that is just launching this week. It has awesome effects on mood, well-being and focus.

OxyMax XT (Supp Facts).png

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came in here to make suggestions and all three have been mentioned.

OxyMax XT
Focus XT
Norcodrene

Were going to be my response.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i like lgi fully loaded gives me a nice focused stim boost.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Would definitely try out http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/fat-burners/pes-norcodrene-90-capsules.html

As you can see its a widely enjoyed product.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems Norcodrene is the one most recommended....gonna give it a go! OxyMax XT looks awesome as well, will try that and compare to Norcodrene.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would check out OxyMax XT its a new fat burner that is just launching this week. It has awesome effects on mood, well-being and focus.

View attachment 118883
Thats a good looking ingredient profile. It looks similar to my favorite PWO (UnCut). I will definitely be giving this a go in the near future. Whats going to be the price point on this?

How much caffeine per cap (roughly)?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats a good looking ingredient profile. It looks similar to my favorite PWO (UnCut). I will definitely be giving this a go in the near future. Whats going to be the price point on this?

How much caffeine per cap (roughly)?
Definitely bares some similarities to Uncut....whatever happened to that product anyways; I can't find it anywhere! :(

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes i believe there is 4 overlapping ingredients to Uncut, and likely the 4 biggest players in Uncut as well (Caffeine, Amento, Higenamine, Alpha-Yo).

Its just getting to retailers this week and should be right at $30 a bottle, however for our intro special were giving out a FREE unit of CarniMax with each unit of OxyMax XT purchased. CarniMax is 500mg/cap Propionyl L-Carnitine, perfect non-stim addition to OxyMax!

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
1MR Vortex would be a good choice. I'm so sure about the focus it provides, I'll even send you a few samples to try before you buy

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really, anything with amentoflavone will give good mood boost. Norocdrene for a butner, conqu3r dge for a pre.

Some other things that might help mood as well would be ashwaghanda or some nootropics

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about PES Alphamine for mood enhancements? Friend of mine at the gym's been using it with good results. May have to give that a go as well.

Last edited:
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Norcodrene FTW in my books, man just try some things out what works for me might not work for you

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene FTW in my books, man just try some things out what works for me might not work for you
I'm assuming it's the amentoflavone in Norcodrene that is responsible for the mood enhancement? Anyone know how much caffeine is in Norcodrene per cap??

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
100 mg per cap. Also, I like alphamine as well. Gives more of a kick. Throw in 2 caps of Amentomax with 2 scoops alphamine and you should get a nice stim/mood boost combo

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally got my bottle of Norcodrene and am really liking it so far at 2caps. Anyone else feel that the effects are really long lasting? Not sure why this is but the energy and mood effects appear to last for hours unlike most similar products i've tried.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally got my bottle of Norcodrene and am really liking it so far at 2caps. Anyone else feel that the effects are really long lasting? Not sure why this is but the energy and mood effects appear to last for hours unlike most similar products i've tried.
One of the major benefits of Norcodrene. Long smooth lasting energy throughout the day with the enhanced mood :). Aka, the happy pill.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love Norco mood is great with it. I like to toss in some extra amento caps when I really need to boost.
Alphamine + a cap or two of amentomax is great
Focus XT seems to help with mood if taken for a while, I don't notice immediate effects but after a week or so my mood is greatly lifted

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Angel Dust (OG ) has been the best overall for mood, motivation, cognition. It's not the only one that works but the better overall for me. I've sampled perhaps every single pre workout, energy enhancer on the market since 2001.

Outside of that noots work well if taken over time.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Angel Dust (OG ) has been the best overall for mood, motivation, cognition. It's not the only one that works but the better overall for me. I've sampled perhaps every single pre workout, energy enhancer on the market since 2001.

Outside of that noots work well if taken over time.
What was in the original Angel Dust that isn't in the current version? I haven't tried it yet but it's on my short list! :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just popped my first pill of oxymax xt...WOW...it works instantly and I experienced the mood enhancement as well!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just popped my first pill of oxymax xt...WOW...it works instantly and I experienced the mood enhancement as well!
Yes, the mood enhancement kicks in very fast and lasts a while with just a single capsule!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol i literally just mentioned that in another thread.

Mood enhancement kicks in quick

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What was in the original Angel Dust that isn't in the current version? I haven't tried it yet but it's on my short list! :)
For me I respond well to amp-citrate but it is now gone due to the letters for ceasing. The OG had 1,3 and the re-release had amp citrate but now the dust v2 is just a cluster....there are other changes as well...yohimbine makes an appearance. You may have to Google the two labels. A bit to much to break down using my phone.

Nyrin

Awards
PEA's definitely happy magic, the only bummer being how fast it degrades. I'm unfamiliar with the phenethyldimethylamine, though; the write-ups I see claim that it's just a longer-lasting PEA -- is that right?