Best to stack with Alphamax for bulk? ABE, ARA, other?

TheJailer521

Awards
Looking for an early summer bulking stack and already bought the Alphamax.

Just looking for something else to add for bulking purposes without breaking the bank.

I also use a homebrew pwo consisting of creatine, beta alanine, cit mal, caffiene, and taurine.

Thanks for any and all input!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
ArA would be the best if your joints can handle the combo of both arimistane and ArA. ABE would be a nice second imo.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you used any of these before by themselves?

TheJailer521

Awards
I tried X-Factor about 5 years ago, and didn't finish the bottle. Started buying into the "inflammation is bad" points of view, and started blaming it for pulled muscles I was getting from what I remember.

I'm willing to give it another go though.

And I haven't tried Alphamax yet, I usually run APE but wanted to try something new.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Are the 10 other exact same threads not enough to read through?

TheJailer521

Awards
Sorry I don't live on here. Thank you for the input, your contribution has been helpful.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would grab some x gels and achilles by antaeus labs for your joints and I would say both of those would be good additions. You can check them out at Strong Supplement Shop.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried X-Factor about 5 years ago, and didn't finish the bottle. Started buying into the "inflammation is bad" points of view, and started blaming it for pulled muscles I was getting from what I remember.

I'm willing to give it another go though.

And I haven't tried Alphamax yet, I usually run APE but wanted to try something new.
I would say just try Alphamax by itself and see how it works for you and then consider stacking on extras. If you do want to try two at once, I would suggest you go with an ArA product. Personally I prefer AnaBeta Elite, but if you don't have much experience with forskolin products, I wouldn't stack Alphamax and AnaBeta Elite.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say just try Alphamax by itself and see how it works for you and then consider stacking on extras. If you do want to try two at once, I would suggest you go with an ArA product. Personally I prefer AnaBeta Elite, but if you don't have much experience with forskolin products, I wouldn't stack Alphamax and AnaBeta Elite.
Solid advice. You should run each individually first, to see if you like the results from each. I know you ran ArA 5 years ago, but you may not remember exactly how that run went, that is why I would run it again solo. Also, I would not blame pulled muscles on it. I would look at form and recovery.

For bulk, you cannot go wrong with either of the products. AlphaMax is good for a bulk due to the Forskolin in it. It can help aid in fat loss and also help in gaining muscle alongside the other ingredients. AlphaMax is an all in one test booster that will help boost free test, total test, and even GH. All three products have a solid backing by reputable posters.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally I'm not much of a fan of alphamax for a bulk. It's great in a cut but the arim has almost no purpose in a bulk and can actually make joints a problem which can hinder your lifts and thus your building.

I would go with Xgels (ara) and magnitropin or Abe (or all three). Abe will give you the f95 which can keep your bulk leaner. Mag has a great combo of ingredients that do the same. Gda/nut parititioning etc. plus ara for sheer size gains. Can't miss stack

TheJailer521

Awards
The mag had my attention but I lose way to much weight on epi. Ran folidrone and lost about 7-8lbs before finishing the bottle eating surplus and I'm not overweight.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The mag had my attention but I lose way to much weight on epi. Ran folidrone and lost about 7-8lbs before finishing the bottle eating surplus and I'm not overweight.
the epi dose is smaller and the other ingredients will optimize nut partitioning...pair it with ara and you should gain size and strength